Diag Tables form issues
1) Select a (not bogons) table that has some data in it and press Show.
Press "Clear Data" in the "Table Data" section.
A popup appears: "You may not delete the last row" - this seems to be because the button id is "deleteall" and some special code does special things with "delete" buttons. Changing the name from "deleteall"to "clearall" everywhere gets rid of that popup.
It asks "Are you sure you wish to Clear Table". Press OK. Nothing happens.
2) Select a bogons table and press Show.
The page is redrawn showing the sshlockout table and nothing happens (no bogons donwload).
3) There is a useless Save button right at the bottom of the page. Click it and the page is redrawn showing the sshlockout table.
This seems to be because the bottom part (Clear Table or Download button) is a separate section to the top part where the table name is selected. So the table name 'type' is not being submitted along with the press of the Clear Table or Download button. The middle part of the form has un-bootstrapped code.
How should this be redesigned? Maybe put all the buttons up in the top section and then have the table data at the end, without any buttons below?
#3 Updated by Steve Beaver over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Phillip Davis
Page has been re-written to:
- Combine the two forms into one so that it submits properly
- Auto-submit the form on changing table type (gets rid of "Show" button)
- Removed bogus "Save" button
- Set save message to 'success' style
- Cleaned up the form to occupy less space
Phil - Please take a look and let me know what you think. I think we overlapped work this morning so there might be some PRs to close or change :(