- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/12/2012
- Last connection: 07/26/2017
- 11:36 PM pfSense Revision e58d4ccd: Comment typos
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #7474: Problems adding gateway from interface edit
- Already in master by PR https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3700
So it happens already in 2.4 - no need to push ...
- 08:05 PM pfSense Bug #7684: Web Configurator - IP address is cutoff in the Gateways widget
- The gateway x.y.104.1 is the IP address of the router that is upstream from the pfSense WAN.
Dynamic DNS should set ...
- 10:01 PM pfSense Bug #7682: system_authservers delete UI bugs
- master: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3780
- 09:46 PM pfSense Bug #7682 (Resolved): system_authservers delete UI bugs
- 1) In system_authservers, have a list of at least 3 extra auth servers defined, and Local Database will be at the end...
- 10:04 PM pfSense Feature #6753: Interfaces list order not consistent
- It works in master 2.4, but it never got backported to RELENG_2_3 or RELENG_2_3_4.
This was the PR in master: https:...
- 09:57 PM pfSense Revision 3666d731: Add user option to sort interface names RELENG_2_3
- Signed-off-by: Phil Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 09:32 PM pfSense Bug #7659: Crash "Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /etc/inc/gwlb.inc on line 1739" when...
- See PR https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3764
- 08:40 PM pfSense Bug #7645: SG-1000 VLAN interfaces do not work without promisc mode
- Ref: forum thread https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=132055.0
- 09:37 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7631: Please allow static IPs be assigned from the DHCP range
- For future readers:
And if you have a bit of address space that you want to use for static IPs in the middle of the ...
Also available in: Atom