OpenVPN P2P Shared Key Local Port wont accept 0
OpenVPN P2P Shared Key config wont accept 0 for a local port as description states for a random port.
Message states "Value Must be greater than or equal to 1"
Leaving field blank seems to work fine for a random port.
Upgraded from a 2.2.6 config so the 0 in Local Port was working as intended but attempting to edit the config results in error stated above.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
Thanks for the report. This is an easy fix. Watch for it in a few minutes :)
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Angel Torres
Fix pushed. Please gitsync and test, or wait for the next snapshot.
I corrected the issue on both the OpenVPN server and client pages.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Gitsynced and all is proper now, thank you for the quick fix.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom