- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/29/2009
- Last connection: 12/08/2016
- 08:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6983: pfBlockerNG-2.1.1_4 requires xmlrpc.inc which is removed or moved
- BBcan177 . wrote:
> Workaround here:
That workaround do...
- 09:01 PM pfSense Bug #5920: Custom Install: error loading script, Internal Lua error
- Ok, tried this on two different systems with the same symptoms on both. I attached a screenshot of the errors I'm ge...
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #5920: Custom Install: error loading script, Internal Lua error
- Was using a snap from early Friday, didnt see anything in the commits involving the installer so didnt update this mo...
- 02:39 PM pfSense Bug #5920: Custom Install: error loading script, Internal Lua error
- Using a desktop Dell Optiplex 755 SFF with a dual intel NIC. I have a similar system that i can test again on to rul...
- 01:11 PM pfSense Bug #5920 (Resolved): Custom Install: error loading script, Internal Lua error
- Using the Custom install, i get the Error Loading Script - An internal Lua error occurred while trying to run the scr...
- 11:53 AM pfSense Bug #5904: OpenVPN P2P Shared Key Local Port wont accept 0
- Gitsynced and all is proper now, thank you for the quick fix.
- 11:34 AM pfSense Bug #5904 (Resolved): OpenVPN P2P Shared Key Local Port wont accept 0
- OpenVPN P2P Shared Key config wont accept 0 for a local port as description states for a random port.
- 07:50 PM pfSense Bug #3879 (Resolved): Unable to move widgets in GUI
- As of 2.2 Beta snapshots, widgets within the GUI are unable to be moved around. This applies to all Themes. Forum s...
- 07:43 PM pfSense Todo #3874: Make miniupnpd config syntax compatible with new versions
- UPnP is working again for my gaming consoles with Open NAT thanks to this fix.
- 11:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #2747: Snort ignores memcap settings
- This can be closed. Issue resolved by BMeeks with Snort version 2.5.4
Also available in: Atom