Changing an interface name will break the manual created gateway-group
If a gateway-group is created. then change the name of an interface which is a member of that gateway-group. will break that gateway group.
how to produce the bug:
1) Navigate to System -> Routing -> Gateway groups.
2) Create a gateway group, and select some interfaces.
3) Navigate to Interfaces -> (any interface that is already a member of the created gateway group)
4) Change the name of that interface.
5) Navigate back to System -> Routing -> Gateway groups.
6) Edit that created gateway group.
In the Gateway Priority row, there is no interfaces.. All the previous selected interfaces as members of that group won't be shown.
Then it will affect all the firewall rules if that gateway-group was being selected as the gateway.