Disable compression by default for OpenVPN
In light of the voracle attack, this feature request is to disable compression by default for OpenVPN in pfSense.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 3892257442d732c601c9f5e889327fb59d375437.
On 2.4.4.a.20180815.1003 (gitsync'd to master), OpenVPN (server and client) default to "Disable Compression, retain compression packet framing [compress]". Looks good.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom