signed long rollover in "Log file size (Bytes)" can cause self-inflicted DoS
Values between 2147483648 and 4294967295 and cause fire-y disk-full death at the hands of
clog -i -s
- Category set to Logging
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.4.4-p1
- Affected Version set to All
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
That certainly sounds fun. I'll have a look.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
That'll do. I mean, other than actually fixing clog. But that is a whole other ball of wax and just another reason to advance #8350.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom