Default CRL lifetime of 9999 rolls over at 2038 on ARM
The default lifetime on a CRL is 9999 days, which currently puts it expiring in 2046. On ARM, this seems to lead to a 32-bit rollover as expected in 2038 due to the size of the unix timestamp.
At a minimum we need to cut the default on ARM down to a lower value (10 years should be fine), or lower it for everyone.
- Affected Architecture ARMv6 added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
CA and Certs get the correct/expected end date in the data, but the GUI doesn't show the dates. Moved that to #9100
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested on 2.4.5.a.20181116.1325, works as expected.
Also available in: Atom