Domain SAN list displays "Key Algorithm: HMAC-MD5, API Endpoint: portal.nexcess.net"
The domain SAN list displays "Key Algorithm: HMAC-MD5, API Endpoint: portal.nexcess.net" regardless of the update method selected. See attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to services ---> Acme Certificates
2. Click Add
3. Enter a name for the certificate and a supply a domain name in the SAN list.
4. Leave the method at the default "webroot local folder"
5. Click Save
6. Click on the pencil next to the certificate you just created to view its properties
7. Note that the SAN list displays Key Algorithm: HMAC-MD5, API Endpoint: portal.nexcess.net regardless of the method chosen in step 4.
#1 Updated by Jim Pingle 5 months ago
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Priority changed from Normal to Very Low
This happens because those options have drop-down selectors without a 'none' option (since it's required for their respective DNS types), and they get submitted even though they are hidden from view.
It should be possible to filter the irrelevant options out. I'll take a look.