Dynamic DNS Status - IPv4 format error for 'Cached IP'
On the service dashboard, the 'Dynamic DNS status' is not printing the correct IPv4. The underlying service appears to still be working.
Current DDNS provider is namecheap, and the pfsense FW is reporting correctly still to the service, and I am able to do an internet query and see the extenral pfsense FW as reported for the DDNS records. All is goo there.
So I think the error is constrained to a UI problem for the Dashboard, or similar.
Instead of showing the IPv4 IPADDR, the DDNS status is showing "N/A" and the 'HH:MM:SS' date of when the cached IP is last checked. It used to show the IPv4 address instead.
#2 Updated by Jim Pingle 9 months ago
- Category set to Dynamic DNS
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jim Pingle
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Version set to 2.5.0
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
Confrimed here as well. It appears to only affect Namecheap, my others are working as expected. The status on services_dyndns.php is correct.