Todo #8350: Remove clog in favor of standard syslogd or syslogd alternative with rotation via newsyslog or logrotate
Add page to view "other" logs
Add a GUI page to view log files in /var/log which do not have their own dedicated tabs. Primarily logs like nginx.log, nginx/error.log, logs from packages, etc.
Does not need to be fancy, no formatting, just output the default lines and have the usual filter/search functions.
No need for settings, but it might be nice to have them.
Exclude known files which are not plain text/viewable such as utx.log or if we can determine how to view them (e.g. "last") that may work, too.
Move Package Logs in with rest of logs. Issue #9714
Standardize log tab behavior
Standardize pkg log display. Issue #9714
- Add common log code as needed
- Define options to fine-tune package log display
- Add filtering
Additional logs & optimizations. Issue #9714
- Add log tabs for nginx, userlog, and some other previously hidden logs
- Start working on output of utx log via list/libxo (work in progress)
- Consolodate function that retrieves log messages to avoid duplicated
- Fix some code in filter_log.inc
- Moved some entries under Authentication log tab
- Renamed 'vpn' tab to PPPoE/L2TP Server