- Registered on: 08/08/2018
- Last connection: 12/03/2020
- 02:47 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10885 (Resolved): HAProxy DNS statistics not working
- Tested on:...
- 07:15 AM pfSense Bug #11109 (Resolved): WebGUI RADIUS authentication doesn't work if WAN is down
- Tested on :...
- 08:41 AM pfSense Bug #11110: Backup file should be checked before restoring a specific area
- Opened https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/11112 for tracking the documentation changes.
- 08:39 AM pfSense Docs Documentation #11112 (New): "Preserve switch configuration" option is not documented
- The checkbox *Preserve switch configuration* under Diagnostics>Backup & Restore is not explained here:https://docs.ne...
- 06:34 AM pfSense Bug #11110: Backup file should be checked before restoring a specific area
- Also, it would be helpful to note "This value must match the Backup area chosen when creating the backup." next to th...
- 06:08 AM pfSense Bug #11110 (New): Backup file should be checked before restoring a specific area
- There is no check which would prevent restoring a specific area from the full backup.
I have successfully restore...
- 03:30 AM pfSense Bug #11078 (Resolved): IPsec PH2 incorrect proposals order
- Tested on :...
- 12:24 PM pfSense Bug #11087 (Resolved): Unbound fails to start if it binds to down/nocarrier interface
- Replicated the issue on 2.4.5-p1.
- 08:15 AM pfSense Bug #11082: HA setup restarts all OpenVPN instances on the secondary after making any change on the primary
- We have a customer with a very complex HA setup, who has implemented the new xmlrpc.php file. It works stable and fix...
- 06:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11101 (New): Bind DNS Server won't start
- If the "Enable Forwarding" checkbox is enabled, and a Forwarder IP is defined, and there is no semicolon at the end, ...
Also available in: Atom