- Registered on: 08/08/2018
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
- 09:34 AM pfSense Bug #10736 (Not a Bug): Phase 2 VTI mode, causes GUI to time out.
- After creating a phase 2 in VTI mode, all other changes related to the IPsec setup causes GUI to timeout.
- 05:57 AM pfSense Bug #10520 (Not a Bug): Interfaces OPT1 and WAN are not functional after upgrade to 2.5.0.a.20200312.1338
- After upgrade from fresh 2.4.5 install to the latest available 2.5.0 version (2.5.0.a.20200312.1338) on SG-3100, inte...
- 06:33 AM pfSense Bug #10418 (Resolved): IPsec VTI address/mask selection not functional
- There are couple of oddities in 2.4.5.
1. Once the IPsec interface is assigned, it gets /32 subnet instead of /30.
- 06:14 AM pfSense Bug #9533: XG-7100 FAT config restore not working post-install
- I have tested both options:
*- update to*
built on Tue Feb 11 09:27:41 EST 2020
- 05:20 AM pfSense Bug #10230: Typo in the setup wizard final page
- Patch added on:
built on Tue Jan 28 23:45:14 EST 2020
- 03:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9934: suricata update kills WAN interface
- You can set Suricata to "Live Reload" the new rules without restarting itself.
Enable this global option to preven...
- 06:42 AM pfSense Bug #10189: pfsense calculates wrong ip header checksum when reassambling packages with different mtu
- I replicated the issue on SG-1100 2.4.4-p3, following the steps from the description. Ping was failing when the packe...
- 09:18 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9638 (Resolved): Feedback on High Availability — Configuring High Availability
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/highavailability/configuring-high-availability.html
- 08:42 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9637 (Resolved): Feedback on High Availability — Example Redundant Configuration
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/highavailability/example-redundant-configuration.html
- 11:13 AM pfSense Bug #9513: Privilege bypass due to relative paths in URL after initial page filename
- I was able to get the configuration xml following the commands above on the :
built on W...
Also available in: Atom