- Login: dberlin
- Registered on: 04/13/2011
- Last connection: 12/30/2012
- 11:08 AM pfSense Bug #2739: LiveCD - "ataidle: error opening /dev/ad?"
- Works fine. Thanks!
- 11:06 AM pfSense Bug #2738: /usr/local/bin/beep: not found
- Nope, sorry, it's not fixed.
I tried a fresh rebuild of RELENG_2_0, but still beep ist missing!
- 04:56 PM pfSense Bug #2738: /usr/local/bin/beep: not found
- Could you provide the latest snapshot?! ... I'll give it a try then.
- 04:41 AM pfSense Bug #2738 (Resolved): /usr/local/bin/beep: not found
when booting the LiveCD I get the above error (and no beep)...
- 11:54 AM pfSense Bug #2740 (Rejected): 2.0.2 hangs on boot (LiveCD)
the latest version hangs on boot while loading the the NTP client:
"Starting NTP time client..."
-> the "d...
- 04:48 AM pfSense Bug #2739 (Resolved): LiveCD - "ataidle: error opening /dev/ad?"
the above error appears when booting the LiveCD (without any HD installed).
- 04:34 PM pfSense Todo #648: Move "base" packages such as RIP, OLSR, etc, back into packages
- Currently I know about at least 5 installations using the LiveCD in corporate installations
(+ my own one).
Also available in: Atom