- 02:53 PM pfSense Bug #9654 (New): After reboot, the DNS resolver must be restarted before it will advertise the ipv6 DNS address of the router.
- When pfsense ipv6 is configured with DHCPv6 disabled and RA in "Unmanaged" mode, then after reboot, until the resolve...
- 01:20 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- I was disappointed that this has not been at least added to the roadmap for 2.5. It seems as though Netgate didn't ca...
- 06:11 PM pfSense Bug #8977: Dynamic DNS - Custom (V6) - Throws Error "php-fpm: /services_dyndns_edit.php: phpDynDNS: (ERROR!) No Hostname Provided."
- I can provide some feedback, that I manually edited the file in the same manner as the patch on the same day I submit...
- 04:51 PM pfSense Bug #8977 (Resolved): Dynamic DNS - Custom (V6) - Throws Error "php-fpm: /services_dyndns_edit.php: phpDynDNS: (ERROR!) No Hostname Provided."
- The Dynamic DNS - Custom (v6) when it runs, throws the following error, even though it successfully updated:
- 10:40 PM pfSense Docs Correction #8865 (Rejected): Feedback on Networking Concepts — IPv6 — IPv6 Subnetting
- *Page:* https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/book/network/ipv6-subnets.html
IPv6 Subnet Table
Also available in: Atom