- Login: dragoangel
- Registered on: 09/11/2018
- Last connection: 01/13/2022
- 08:12 AM pfSense Packages Todo #12354: Update haproxy-devel to mitigate CVE-2021-40346
- Hi I want to ask is you implemented mentioned "Temporary workaround"?
> No need to add this if version of haproxy ...
- 03:10 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11530: ntopng 4.2 needs to be updated to 4.3, Bug when accessing a host for details
- upvote for this.
P.s. Also don't know what happen with pfsense repo, but installing ntopng from scratch with versi...
- 07:35 PM pfSense Packages Feature #12465 (New): Add forwardfor advanced usecases
- By default haproxy creates new x-forward-for header and do not touch existing one. This could be found in documentati...
- 05:50 AM pfSense Packages Todo #12354: Update haproxy-devel to mitigate CVE-2021-40346
- Viktor Gurov wrote in #note-6:
> You can try to apply the attached patch
No need to add this if version of haproxy w...
- 03:53 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10739: Update HAproxy-devel package to 2.2 and HAproxy to 2.0
- Hi, here many points are still undone.
- 03:34 PM pfSense Packages Todo #12354: Update haproxy-devel to mitigate CVE-2021-40346
- Hi, this is serious CVE, and still no updates? Even it possible to workaround issue by adding own check, I sure most ...
- 12:40 PM pfSense Packages Todo #12354: Update haproxy-devel to mitigate CVE-2021-40346
- Sorry for typo
- 09:11 AM pfSense Packages Todo #12354 (Feedback): Update haproxy-devel to mitigate CVE-2021-40346
- As per https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2021-40346 need update to fix BUG/MAJOR: htx: fix missing header name len...
- 08:07 AM pfSense Feature #9857: IPsec Down/Up SMTP Notifications
- Yes Jim, optional always good, but then alerts about gateway state changes could be optional as well :). I mean that ...
- 08:06 AM pfSense Todo #12313: Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.1.1l
- I know the flow, I was curious about this fixes from upstream will be applied as they are high risk one. Also I saw a...
Also available in: Atom