- 07:06 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11185: Redis service stopping before NtopNg
- Yes, because patched version is 0.8.13_8 if nothing changed
I really doesn't understand when packages are pushed t...
- 10:45 AM pfSense Feature #11257 (New): Installed Packages: Update all button
- Hi, when you have more then 10 packages on pfsense it hard to update each one by one, but update all button simply mi...
- 03:56 AM pfSense Packages Todo #11215: Update NtopNG to 4.2
- Thank you
- 04:49 PM pfSense Feature #9703: Certificate Manager Expiration Notification
- Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I just got hit by this as well. Notification email is definitely needed. Thanks.
- 07:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11180: Filer run action for files on sync that wan't been modified
- Renato Botelho wrote:
> PR has been merged. Thanks!
Hi, Thank you! I created new issues and also want ask you or...
- 07:24 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11235 (New): Filer run script when "state" unchanged
- When file not modified action still triggered, it would be cool to check:
# file permissions
# file data
# file ...
- 07:20 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11234 (New): Filer not create missing necessary folders
- When you say filer create file for directory that not exists yet on pfSense - it not create this directory and of cou...
- 03:48 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11217 (Feedback): tun-ipv6 is depracated on OpenVPN 2.4
- Hi, if export OpenVPN config via pfSense Client Export Utility with disabled "Legacy Client" on latest tunnelblink on...
- 12:47 AM pfSense Packages Todo #11215 (Resolved): Update NtopNG to 4.2
- Hi there latest ntopng 4.2 stable version is available for freebsd 12, could you please update to it in 2.5.x?
- 04:34 PM pfSense Bug #11183: Mutliply OpenVPN Backend for authentication lead to permanent AUTH_FAIL
- Hi Viktor, changed OpenVPN settings to use 2 auth backends after adjust CA to Global CA list, and still same AUTH_FAI...
Also available in: Atom