- 02:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9211: GeoIP broken in pfSense-pkg-ntopng-0.8.13_3
- This now broken again due MaxMind require LicenseKeys usage now https://blog.maxmind.com/2019/12/18/significant-chang...
- 06:45 AM pfSense Feature #9639: Cloudflare DDNS "API Token"
- +1 as well to get it, I created workaround to get it work, but native will be better in many ways https://forum.netga...
- 06:14 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9962: HAproxy Upgrade needed HTTP/2 CVE-2019-19330
- pfSense find it =)
- 06:02 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9962: HAproxy Upgrade needed HTTP/2 CVE-2019-19330
- Renato Botelho wrote:
> 2.0.10 / 1.8.23 and 1.7 .12 were pushed to proper branches
Thanks, how can I trigger upgr...
- 06:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9962: HAproxy Upgrade needed HTTP/2 CVE-2019-19330
- any update of status?
- 08:11 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9962 (Resolved): HAproxy Upgrade needed HTTP/2 CVE-2019-19330
Haproxy 1.8 need be updated to 1.8.23 (RD: 2019/11/25) from 1.8....
- 02:07 AM pfSense Feature #9857 (New): IPsec Down/Up SMTP Notifications
- Currently if Phase1 or Phase 2 go offline no SMTP notification is given. It will be very helpful to have them. Auto p...
- 02:58 AM pfSense Bug #9821: pfSense IPsec not reload configs on connectivity issues with DDNS
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> IPsec with DDNS works fine for many users (myself included) -- you haven't presented any evidenc...
- 04:13 PM pfSense Feature #7332: Provide certificate expiry warning
- It would be great if Certificate Manager will support expiration notification option for each existing certificate in...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Feature #9703: Certificate Manager Expiration Notification
- Ok, fair.
Also available in: Atom