- Login: bill_mcgonigle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/06/2011
- Last connection: 03/13/2023
- 01:08 PM pfSense Plus Regression #13824: CPU/Crypto Detection for the 3100 is not functioning properly
- Is the patch world-readable anywhere? I have affected hardware and the System Patches feature can't resolve this com...
- 07:11 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11563 (New): BIND GUI writes TXT records > 255 characters
- System: Netgate SG-3100, 2.4.5_1 (I checked the "git log":https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/commits/6209a37396...
- 03:29 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10954: Feedback on Troubleshooting — Troubleshooting High Availability DHCP Failover
- (sorry, ignore the accidental copy & paste second paragraph) - can't edit.
- 03:28 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10954 (Resolved): Feedback on Troubleshooting — Troubleshooting High Availability DHCP Failover
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/troubleshooting/ha-dhcp-failover.html
Could use ...
- 09:30 AM pfSense Bug #7386 (Resolved): IPv6 not disabled in mpd.conf w/ IPv6 GUI option set to 'disabled'
- continuing from:
When my ISP (Fairpoint) apparently added some...
- 12:36 AM pfSense Bug #3351 (Needs Patch): increase traffic graph.php SVG resolution
- While debugging a limiter issue it turned out I needed the text on the traffic graphs which hadn't been working for m...
- 12:39 PM pfSense Feature #3229 (Resolved): make DynDNS status accessible to the colorblind
- DynDNS status uses red/green to indicate its status. Especially in a lightweight typeface, this is inaccessible to ...
- 01:40 AM pfSense Bug #2273 (Rejected): OpenVPN won't listen on interface 'any' after adding CARP vip's
- After adding CARP VIP's, with the openvpn 'interface' parameter set to 'any', openvpn won't listen for connections.
- 03:42 PM pfSense Bug #1493: pf blocks all traffic following filter reload.
- The same solution worked for me. What I was seeing was broken ssh connections on every filter reload, any in-flight ...
- 06:54 PM pfSense Feature #2032 (Resolved): add functionality to encrypt the private key in a Viscosity bundle (OpenVPN Client Export)
- these patches allow the choice of encrypting the OpenVPN private key with a passphrase when downloading a Viscosity b...
Also available in: Atom