- Login: wassalactrog
- Registered on: 11/05/2018
- Last connection: 02/22/2022
- 08:52 AM pfSense Bug #12833: GUI Service Log Filling Up with Cruft
- OK. I'm certainly not an expert and it doesn't seem to be causing problems. But, from my point of view, I guess I'd...
- 01:37 PM pfSense Bug #12833: GUI Service Log Filling Up with Cruft
- Sorry. Filling up with nginx messages. Here's a link to the forum thread:
- 01:31 PM pfSense Bug #12833 (Not a Bug): GUI Service Log Filling Up with Cruft
- Starting with 2.6.0 (but I've updated to 22.1 and it's still happening), the GUI Service log at:
Status > System L...
- 12:51 PM pfSense Bug #9168: "LAN net" Does Not Include the IPv6 Addresses Like Link Local Addresses and Privacy Addresses
- How about the "privacy addresses?" I'm assuming pfSense is generating them as part of the Privacy Exentions to SLAAC...
- 12:47 PM pfSense Bug #7096: Unbound fails to start on boot if specific network devices are configured in the "Network Interfaces"
- I appear to be having the same issue with pfSense 2.4.4-1:
- 04:01 PM pfSense Bug #9168 (Not a Bug): "LAN net" Does Not Include the IPv6 Addresses Like Link Local Addresses and Privacy Addresses
- The Default Allow rule that pfSense generates on the LAN for IPv6 traffic are supposed to allow all IPV6 traffic from...
- 03:33 PM pfSense Bug #9167 (New): Some Important ICMPv6 Traffic Not Allowed by Default Rules
- According to:
"4.3.1. Traffic That Must Not Be Dropped
- 02:17 PM pfSense Feature #9096 (Resolved): Login Page: Make pfSense Login Page Tab Name More Unique
- Currently, the tab name (i.e., the name that appears in the tab in Google Chrome and other browsers) for pfSense's Lo...
Also available in: Atom