- 12:51 PM pfSense Bug #9168: "LAN net" Does Not Include the IPv6 Addresses Like Link Local Addresses and Privacy Addresses
- How about the "privacy addresses?" I'm assuming pfSense is generating them as part of the Privacy Exentions to SLAAC...
- 12:47 PM pfSense Bug #7096: Unbound fails to start on boot if specific network devices are configured in the "Network Interfaces"
- I appear to be having the same issue with pfSense 2.4.4-1:
- 04:01 PM pfSense Bug #9168 (Not a Bug): "LAN net" Does Not Include the IPv6 Addresses Like Link Local Addresses and Privacy Addresses
- The Default Allow rule that pfSense generates on the LAN for IPv6 traffic are supposed to allow all IPV6 traffic from...
- 03:33 PM pfSense Bug #9167 (New): Some Important ICMPv6 Traffic Not Allowed by Default Rules
- According to:
"4.3.1. Traffic That Must Not Be Dropped
- 02:17 PM pfSense Feature #9096 (Resolved): Login Page: Make pfSense Login Page Tab Name More Unique
- Currently, the tab name (i.e., the name that appears in the tab in Google Chrome and other browsers) for pfSense's Lo...
Also available in: Atom