- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/02/2011
- Last connection: 07/02/2011
- 12:45 PM pfSense Bug #1635: timeout setting on firewall rules does not work for UDP
- I'd assume that the 'udp' timeout is ignored for non-UDP traffic, in the same way as the 'tcp' timeout is ignored for...
- 04:38 PM pfSense Bug #1636: outbound state timeout control not possible?
- huh? which filter state?
I agree that you shouldn't have to set the timeout in two different places, but currently...
- 03:27 PM pfSense Bug #1636 (Rejected): outbound state timeout control not possible?
- it does not appear to be possible to control the timeout on an outgoing NAT connection.
you can control the settin...
- 02:59 PM pfSense Bug #1635 (Resolved): timeout setting on firewall rules does not work for UDP
- the 'state timeout' firewall rule setting (under 'advanced options') has no effect on UDP connections. that's because...
- 02:36 PM pfSense Bug #1611: DHCP leases show as expired when they shouldn't be
- I think this is a bug in the MAC-to-vendor package. remove it and suddenly leases show up correctly.
Also available in: Atom