- Login: jpeterson
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/23/2009
- Last connection: 08/23/2016
- 02:06 PM pfSense Bug #3066: Proxy ARP failing with kernel error
- Any testing I can do for this? Anything I can clarify? At the moment this breaks Proxy ARP operation. Willing to help...
- 05:06 PM pfSense Bug #3066 (Rejected): Proxy ARP failing with kernel error
- Hello, having trouble using Virtual IPs. My problem was worked around by using an Interface alias.
It appeared I w...
- 12:39 PM pfSense Bug #725: DHCP Relay missing logic for dynamic routes
- Arg.. just when I hit send I think of it...
I assume that when you say "reachable via any static route" you mean a...
- 12:34 PM pfSense Bug #725: DHCP Relay missing logic for dynamic routes
- I concur that your proposed solution would address the issue. Thanks!
- 10:55 PM pfSense Bug #725: DHCP Relay missing logic for dynamic routes
- Forgot to add that this is 1.2.3-RELEASE on nanobsd platform.
- 10:54 PM pfSense Bug #725 (Resolved): DHCP Relay missing logic for dynamic routes
- In my environment the DHCP relay server is across another router on the LAN interface, and I'm relaying through the O...
- 11:22 PM pfSense Feature #40: Allow default "appliance" setup
- Note that this is the same issue raised here:
- 07:15 PM pfSense Feature #40 (Resolved): Allow default "appliance" setup
- Currently pfSense requires that interfaces be actively chosen when setup. This is done via standard PC console or via...
Also available in: Atom