- 02:01 AM pfSense Bug #9175: pfsense does not send out IPv6 UDP fragments for packets created local
- Can anyone comment on how to proceed or what might be needed to reproduce?
- 02:00 AM pfSense Bug #7801: UDP fragments received over IPsec tunnel are not properly reassembled and forwarded
- Any chance to get fixed soon? This bug actually prevent our VPN from being usable for VoIP which uses UDP and in some...
- 09:40 AM pfSense Bug #9175 (Duplicate): pfsense does not send out IPv6 UDP fragments for packets created local
- When using Strongswan as VPN Endpoint on pfsense with IPSEC sometimes "oversized" UDP packets are created in the IKE ...
Also available in: Atom