- Login: lohphat
- Registered on: 12/09/2018
- Last connection: 08/26/2021
- 02:29 PM pfSense Todo #12145: Convert RAM disks to ``tmpfs``
- Would anything need to change in the dashboard UI code to display tempfs vs ufs where appropriate, or is it already d...
- 02:32 PM pfSense Bug #11187: WAN_DHCP6 down, but IPv6 actually works
- I've been wondering is there should be two default gateways, once for each IPv4 and IPv6. I only see default marked ...
- 10:10 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- I don't use either Snort or Suricata in operation but I do use pfBLockerNG-devel and the patch has solved the stabili...
- 09:24 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- How is the cat-herding addressed so that the work-around isn't duplicated across packages? I've noticed chit-chat in...
- 02:24 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- Kris Phillips wrote:
> Tested in 21.09 Jun 5th build. This patch is present and no longer needs to be applied manual...
- 11:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11551: SG-3100 with pfBlockerNG doesn't pass traffic
- The patch contained at https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/11466#note-32 has stopped the PHP crashes. So this bug coul...
- 08:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11605: Suricata can trigger PHP crash on SG-3100
- Does the PHP temp workaround patch fix this one too?
- 03:13 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- Reporting that the patch in #32 solved my 21.02.2 --> 21.05 upgrade w/pfBLockerNG-devel causing the firewall service ...
- 03:04 PM pfSense Todo #11983: Hide "Reboot and run a filesystem check" for ZFS systems
- I'm running 21.05 on an sg-3100 and I don't have the fsck option on my reboot menu; should I?
- 08:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11817: Enabling Firewall / pfBlockerNG / DNSBL / IPv6 DNSBL blocks radvd from starting
- OK, I nuked my pfBLockerNG-devel config as other things were breaking. Please mark this as INVALID as I try again to...
Also available in: Atom