- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/08/2011
- Last connection: 01/03/2019
- 11:19 AM pfSense Feature #9130: Request ID [#INC-16195]: DHCP - PXE Boot
- Vote: +1
- 10:09 PM pfSense Bug #7477 (Rejected): Log data does not match documented schema
- RE: https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Filter_Log_Format_for_pfSense_2.2
- 09:51 PM pfSense Bug #7476 (New): Dirty buffer used to build log messages?
- I've identified numerous cases where log lines appear to contain extraneous data beyond the actual end of the line. F...
- 05:30 PM pfSense Bug #5791 (Confirmed): tftp-proxy functionality is easilly broken by unrelated rules
- The anchors on which the tftp-proxy depends, are inserted at the end of the filter chain. Any conflicting rule entere...
- 11:00 PM pfSense Feature #3453: Management GUI (lighttpd) interface binding control
- Well, just had to do another pfSense update, and then had to go through the ritual of patching files to make it work....
- 09:12 AM pfSense Feature #3453 (Duplicate): Management GUI (lighttpd) interface binding control
- Add configuration option to allow/prevent lighttpd from binding to certain interfaces.
In a highly secure environm...
- 08:52 PM pfSense Feature #1938: Filter messages broken into multiple syslog messages
- The workaround for this bug has changed in version 2.1. The affected section has been slightly rewritten so the posit...
- 07:56 PM pfSense Feature #336: Option to create lagg under assign interfaces
- *+1* This is important to me. Although, right now I am about to try and figure out how to do it manually since I need...
- 05:48 PM pfSense Feature #1938: Filter messages broken into multiple syslog messages
- Wow, that's troubling. I escaped it because it looked like PHP was swallowing the backslash. But I'm looking now and ...
- 11:45 AM pfSense Feature #1938: Filter messages broken into multiple syslog messages
- I don't know that I would call returning to the original functionality a "feature", this is a "bug" that broke the sy...
Also available in: Atom