- Login: bmah
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/24/2012
- Last connection: 12/28/2015
- 01:56 PM pfSense Bug #4418: IPsec mobile clients - bogus "p" appended to search domain
- Quick testing report with pfSense 2.2.6 / i386 on Soekris net5501 (just upgraded from pfSense 2.1.5), iOS 9.2 on iPho...
- 11:43 AM pfSense Bug #2896: IPsec failover may not fully attach to new interface address
- I have observed this problem too. I hope to give the patch a try.
- 04:26 PM pfSense Todo #2485: Add Status > Services entry for radvd if RA is enabled
- On this snapshot:
2.1-BETA1 (i386) built on Wed Feb 20 19:15:36 EST 2013
I see radvd in the Status: Services s...
- 04:14 PM pfSense Bug #2820: Unable to generate CSR in 2.1BETA1
- This is now working for me as of this snapshot: 2.1-BETA1 (i386) built on Wed Feb 20 19:15:36 EST 2013.
- 10:39 PM pfSense Bug #2820: Unable to generate CSR in 2.1BETA1
- The change in comment #2 appears to get rid of "Please select a valid Digest Algorithm", but the error "Please select...
- 01:14 PM pfSense Bug #2158: SNMP bind needs to list all interfaces/VIPs
- I just tested this, and the dropdown appears to correctly populated now. Using this snapshot build:
- 03:36 PM pfSense Bug #2158: SNMP bind needs to list all interfaces/VIPs
- I'm seeing a minor buglet in SNMP configuration that might be related to this bug.
On the Services -> SNMP page, t...
- 02:38 PM pfSense Bug #2233: Certificate Manager CSR validator decreases key length on error
- I have tested this functionality on a 28 February snapshot and it is now behaving as expected (that is, the key lengt...
- 01:08 PM pfSense Bug #2233: Certificate Manager CSR validator decreases key length on error
- Thanks for the quick fix! I'll be happy to test that in the next snapshot and report back.
Not being familiar wit...
- 06:46 PM pfSense Bug #2233 (Resolved): Certificate Manager CSR validator decreases key length on error
- Observed on the 16 February 2012 snapshot, i386 nanobsd version, running on a Soekris net4801.
Go to System -> Cer...
Also available in: Atom