- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2010
- Last connection: 10/19/2018
- 04:22 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8523: make cookie inserted by haproxy secure
- Thank you! I do see the secure option in haproxy version 0.59_9.
Where did you add another options?
- 01:28 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8560: ACME: can't update DNS records in DNSMadeEasy registar for several domains with different API keys/ids
- I was able to fix it with the following workaround:
1. create a cert for the 1st cert in pfsense acme-certificates i...
- 01:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8560 (New): ACME: can't update DNS records in DNSMadeEasy registar for several domains with different API keys/ids
- The API key/id of the 3rd domain is used for updating records of the 1st domain. Please, see attached screenshots.
- 06:50 AM pfSense Bug #8545 (New): LACP can't be established on QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 NICs
- I created LAGG interface with two network cards (QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 10GbE (B0) BXE v:1.78.90) and assigned ...
- 04:33 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8523 (New): make cookie inserted by haproxy secure
- I didn't find a way to set "secure; HttpOnly" to a cookie inserted by haproxy. The docs outline specific keywords for...
- 05:20 AM pfSense Feature #1219: Ship DTRACE enabled kernels in the images
- 10:02 AM pfSense Bug #6863: pf states reset by CARP neighbor
- Jim, thanks for your explanation! This what I'm trying to detect - what exactly clearing the states. I know, Redmine ...
- 12:30 PM pfSense Bug #6863 (Rejected): pf states reset by CARP neighbor
- There are two pfsense routers (version 2.3.2-RELEASE-p1, but I've faced this issue 1st time on 2.2.5/2.2.6) in HA mod...
- 06:23 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
Also available in: Atom