- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/30/2010
- Last connection: 02/13/2020
- 04:15 AM pfSense Bug #9944: cron package tries to send out mail with non-existing sendmail tool
- Thanks for the explanation. In that case it would be nice to somehow utilize pfSense's notification settings (System/...
- 10:11 AM pfSense Bug #9944 (Not a Bug): cron package tries to send out mail with non-existing sendmail tool
To reproduce, create a simple cron job, like:...
- 06:35 AM pfSense Bug #9737 (New): traffic-graphs.js shows incorrect units inside the chart
- 09:05 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9475 (Duplicate): Monitoring "add view" bug
- 1. Open Status/Monitoring
2. Expand Settings
3. Click Display Advanced
4. Click Add View and then Cancel (or Esc)
- 04:22 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8523: make cookie inserted by haproxy secure
- Thank you! I do see the secure option in haproxy version 0.59_9.
Where did you add another options?
- 01:28 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8560: ACME: can't update DNS records in DNSMadeEasy registar for several domains with different API keys/ids
- I was able to fix it with the following workaround:
1. create a cert for the 1st cert in pfsense acme-certificates i...
- 01:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8560 (New): ACME: can't update DNS records in DNSMadeEasy registar for several domains with different API keys/ids
- The API key/id of the 3rd domain is used for updating records of the 1st domain. Please, see attached screenshots.
- 06:50 AM pfSense Bug #8545 (Rejected): LACP can't be established on QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 NICs
- I created LAGG interface with two network cards (QLogic NetXtreme II BCM57810 10GbE (B0) BXE v:1.78.90) and assigned ...
- 04:33 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8523 (Resolved): make cookie inserted by haproxy secure
- I didn't find a way to set "secure; HttpOnly" to a cookie inserted by haproxy. The docs outline specific keywords for...
- 05:20 AM pfSense Feature #1219: Ship DTRACE enabled kernels in the images
Also available in: Atom