- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/11/2012
- Last connection: 03/18/2021
- 08:54 PM pfSense Bug #11800: ipv6 DHCP can't push gataway address to LAN
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> There aren't nearly enough details here for a proper bug report. Keep it on the forum until you ...
- 05:48 AM pfSense Bug #11800 (Rejected): ipv6 DHCP can't push gataway address to LAN
- LAN's any devices has no get ipv6 network gateway.
- 01:39 AM pfSense Bug #11713: Error when deleting IPv6 link-local routes
- For similar questions
- 01:35 AM pfSense Bug #11715 (New): OpenVPN MTU
- when i setup openvpn config link-mtu 1500 and No matter you choose any Allow Compression, then openvpn interface mtu ...
- 06:41 AM pfSense Bug #11707: IPv4 /8 or above Static routing uses aliases
- test system version is:
built on Fri Mar 19 01:04:20 EDT 2021
- 06:38 AM pfSense Bug #11707 (Duplicate): IPv4 /8 or above Static routing uses aliases
- When I delete the previously set static route using aliases 18.104.22.168/8 and 22.214.171.124/7 via wan,and also manually updat...
- 07:47 PM pfSense Packages Feature #11703 (New): add Krill and Routinator support BGP RPKI
- From the perspective of safety and reliability, deploying your own RPKI facilities is the best option, so can these f...
- 07:17 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11693: IPv6 static routing fails
- 11:51 AM pfSense Bug #11672: when setup Static Routes use aliases,cannot automatically learn that the aliases ip list has changed
- This problem also exists in using aliases in firewall rules
- 07:38 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11693 (New): IPv6 static routing fails
- ipv6 static routing rules do not work, when I setup 240e::/20 via wan dhcpv6 interface, but
it still via frr bgp oth...
Also available in: Atom