- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/19/2012
- Last connection: 05/21/2012
- 09:11 PM pfSense Bug #2444: DynamicDNS doesn't update on WAN IP change
- I am not 100% sure what you mean,
my DSL modem is connected to PF and DSL_WAN PF interface manages the PPPoE
- 08:14 PM pfSense Bug #2444 (Closed): DynamicDNS doesn't update on WAN IP change
- I have a DSL WAN whose IP changes often.
If i manually make a change to the DSL_WAN interface, DynamicDNC updates ...
- 05:00 PM pfSense Feature #2148: Dynamic DNS Update Frequency
- I've been able to reproduce it.
When i open WAN_DSL connection and apply changes it does force a DynDNS update.
- 04:38 PM pfSense Feature #2148: Dynamic DNS Update Frequency
- I've yet to see it update on WAN IP change.
My WAN_DSL ip has changed, the dsl modem is connected directly to PF.
Also available in: Atom