Louis van Breda
- 04:59 AM pfSense Bug #10792: Crash when switching interface off and on again in cohesion with multicast
- I did retest interface stability. The situation is much better now. I can not reproduce crashes any more.
- 03:40 AM pfSense Bug #10792 (New): Crash when switching interface off and on again in cohesion with multicast
There are still crashes when switching off and on (vlan)interfaces. One of those crashes seems to be trigge...
- 03:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10791 (New): Valid (vlan)interfaces do not get vif reporting "Invalid phyint address"
PIMD still not properly working. So I opened tow FeeBSD Bugs. This one is FreeBSD bug 248103.
Also see ht...
- 03:12 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- Despite that this issue has state "Fixed". it is _*not fixed at all !!*_ So please "reopen" this bug!
- 10:15 AM pfSense Bug #9796: kernel panic after removing interfaces
- I do have a reproducible bug when switching interfaces off and on. I did open FreeBSD Bugzilla – Bug 248243. I did ad...
- 01:37 PM pfSense Bug #10206: VIP alias-ip's disappear from nic (caused by running ifconfig twice.?.)
Sometime I have the same verdict! If you see what happens during boot, things are beeing started *over and ...
- 03:55 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- As allready reported startup behavoir is not yet ok (pimd starting *5 times !!*). Hereby some info form today bootlog...
- 02:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- I did retest today e.g. using a clean install. Still bizar how many times pimd is started and stopped during boot. On...
- 01:33 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- I just did a clean install (built on Tue Jul 14 09:23:16 EDT 2020) and PIMD 0.03 Significant issues left, but the boo...
- 10:31 AM pfSense Bug #10708: ZFS bootpool boot symlink issue
- Reading this symlink issue I do remember that in the past days I did notice messages, indication that some files coul...
Also available in: Atom