Louis van Breda
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #9631 (Closed): Multicast-Routing realy supported in actual pfSense !!??
After realy huge effort trying to make multicast across subnets work, I seriously doubt if multicast is ena...
- 02:49 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9624 (Rejected): Feedback on The pfSense Book
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/book/index.html
_*Please add functional flow dia...
- 06:38 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9618: Feedback on System Monitoring — Firewall Logs
- Sorry for the remark on default rules. I noticed that the logfile settings have options for that.
Log packets mat...
- 06:22 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9618 (New): Feedback on System Monitoring — Firewall Logs
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/monitoring/firewall-logs.html
- I assume that an A...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #9593: Bogon Rule (partly) blocking IPV6
Since you indicate not to open wordfiles hereby a picture of the firewall log.
- 01:41 PM pfSense Bug #9594 (Not a Bug): pfSense caused asymmetric routing, blocks traffic
I divided my network in multiple subnets. There is traffic between those subnets passing the LAN gateways a...
- 01:10 PM pfSense Bug #9593: Bogon Rule (partly) blocking IPV6
At best I only partly agree with you. We can argue about if it is yes or no useful to check for bogon networ...
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #9593 (Not a Bug): Bogon Rule (partly) blocking IPV6
When defining rules for Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP), I discovered a serious bug. Luckily with ...
- 09:00 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9211: GeoIP broken in pfSense-pkg-ntopng-0.8.13_3
I just installed and tested the package on 244 r3 and it is simply not working.
It realize that is pos...
Also available in: Atom