- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/18/2010
- Last connection: 04/14/2015
- 12:38 AM pfSense Bug #2958: Load Balancer: relayd must be manually restarted when added second virtual server
- Also DNSMasq being bound to *:53 by default prevents relayd from binding to port 53 for inbound DNS load balancing. I...
- 12:17 AM pfSense Bug #2958 (Resolved): Load Balancer: relayd must be manually restarted when added second virtual server
- I have 2 CARP WAN IPs setup for use with my 2 DNS servers. I configured the Pool for loadbalance and added the 2 LAN ...
- 03:24 PM pfSense Bug #1523: DHCP settings checks only one interface IP via ifconfig to validate settings
- D'oh! I wish I had looked here before typing up a ticket that is exactly that same issue as in this ticket. In my cas...
- 11:50 AM pfSense Bug #2478 (Closed): NTPd turns off after restoring a config file
- I don't know if this is designed this way on purpose or not but when restoring an XML config file from a system where...
- 09:09 PM pfSense Bug #2307 (Closed): OpenNTP fails to update time at bootup
- OpenNTP fails to update it's time on both a clean install and an upgraded install from 2.0.1 at bootup. Both boxes ha...
- 08:55 PM pfSense Bug #2306: USB ports show up as network interfaces
- Correction, I used the i386 versions not amd64.
- 08:54 PM pfSense Bug #2306 (Resolved): USB ports show up as network interfaces
- usbus## shows up as network interfaces on both the console and in the WebUI. See attached screenshots. This was teste...
- 12:49 PM pfSense Feature #2141 (Closed): DHCP Lease Consumption Graph/Chart
- IPv4 (probably not sane for IPv6?) DHCP Lease consumption graph/chart in style of the Summary View on the Firewall Lo...
- 06:15 PM pfSense Bug #1951: Auto generated reply-to rules not working
- For the record, this must have been "upgrade rot". After doing a clean 2.0-Release install and restoring the exact sa...
- 11:34 AM pfSense Bug #1951: Auto generated reply-to rules not working
- 6 Screenshots attached. The Floating and Interface Group rules were only enabled one at a time. They are both disable...
Also available in: Atom