- Login: jfassad
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/17/2012
- Last connection: 10/07/2021
- 08:18 AM pfSense Regression #12382: Certificate Depth checking creates OpenVPN micro-outages every time a user authenticates after 2.5.2 upgrade
- So this bug is affecting us too. We need to route all our VPN clients traffic through the VPN and this bug is causing...
- 11:20 AM pfSense Bug #875: Uninstalling packages can remove system libraries
- Im sorry, I didn't mention that it happened on 2.0.1-RELEASE (amd64)
- 11:17 AM pfSense Bug #875: Uninstalling packages can remove system libraries
- I belive this bug still exist.
I've recently installed and subsequently removed a few packages for testing purpose...
Also available in: Atom