- Login: lukitj
- Registered on: 08/05/2019
- Last connection: 06/15/2020
- 03:09 PM pfSense Bug #10610: Package upgrade or reinstall hangs indefintely on the console
- Just had this issue while upgrading FFR package at one site, initialized from GUI. Open another Tab, go to Services -...
- 04:21 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10657: FRR: AS-Path Filter doesn't work anymore
- Syntax for as-path acl has changed in frr ...
Now it's ...
- 03:54 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10657 (Resolved): FRR: AS-Path Filter doesn't work anymore
after upgrade from 2.4.4_p3 to 2.4.5_p1 route-maps for BGP metric altering based on AS-Path match don't work a...
- 05:31 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10431: pfBlockerNG Cron Job wrong - Clear IP / DNSBL Statistics
- Preview function is your friend. Cron looks like...
- 05:26 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10431 (Resolved): pfBlockerNG Cron Job wrong - Clear IP / DNSBL Statistics
- Configuring on the pfBlockerNG Widget the Statistic clearance on a weekly frequency results in this cron config:
- 02:23 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10358 (New): Stage FRR Configuration Changes
- Changes made to the configuration on any FRR Component are applied immediate when hitting the save button. If a large...
- 11:53 PM pfSense Bug #10182: BGP learned routes dropping from routing table
- Hi Jim,
I used the patches commit:64c18f53 and commit:7ba8d654 which working around the issue by toggling the vti ...
- 12:15 PM pfSense Bug #10182: BGP learned routes dropping from routing table
- Thank you Jim, going to test these patches on 2.4.4-p3 and will report back results soon.
- 11:21 AM pfSense Bug #10182 (Duplicate): BGP learned routes dropping from routing table
I'm running pfSense as VPN Head-end with multiple Site-to-Site IPSEC Connections. Most of theses connection ar...
- 04:34 PM pfSense Bug #9669: dhcrelay stops working after certain time
- Just rebooted the Server after ~15 Days uptime without any issues. I would say the fix is fine for that matter. Case ...
Also available in: Atom