- Login: teamits
- Registered on: 07/27/2012
- Last connection: 12/02/2021
- 09:12 AM pfSense Bug #13915: PHP errors when re-running Traffic Shaper Wizards with different settings
- Looking at the code (traffic_shaper_wizard_multi_all.inc:773) and nearby if tests the various step numbers use:
- 10:55 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14220: pfBlockerNG does not sync to HA secondary
- Apparently my search for "sync" wasn't good enough. Apologies for the dupe.
- 05:27 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14220 (Duplicate): pfBlockerNG does not sync to HA secondary
- After making changes they are not replicated to the secondary. E.g. on /pfblockerng/pfblockerng_ip.php check "kill s...
- 09:05 AM pfSense Docs Todo #14082 (Closed): Feedback on Network Address Translation — Port Forwards
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/nat/port-forwards.html#adding-port-forwards
- 10:09 AM pfSense Regression #14078: Traffic graph shows half actual throughput when switching back to the graph
- 'Clear graphs when not visible' must be selected.
- 10:08 AM pfSense Regression #14078 (Confirmed): Traffic graph shows half actual throughput when switching back to the graph
- When switching back to the traffic graph page, the graph restarts as designed but the data shown is now half actual.
- 09:03 AM pfSense Feature #14008: Change upgrade/reboot countdown timer to a general "busy" indicator
- Brainstorming it the other direction, perhaps after "n" minutes show a message to check the console, or after a while...
- 09:33 PM pfSense Feature #14008 (New): Change upgrade/reboot countdown timer to a general "busy" indicator
- Newcomers to pfSense may assume the 2 minute timer suggests that is how long the upgrade is expected to take. Since ...
- 09:38 AM pfSense Feature #14001 (Rejected): Always disable DNSSEC if forwarding enabled in Resolver
- This is both a feature request and a regression. In just a few days I've experienced an issue and seen multiple forum...
- 11:15 AM pfSense Regression #13593: pfSense-repo.abi left at FreeBSD:14:amd64 after changing update branch to DEVEL and back
Also available in: Atom