- 09:33 AM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- +1. While the world can't be made completely idiot proof, leading someone down a path of a one-click "upgrade availab...
- 04:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10989: Snort alert page has hidden characters in IPv6 address
- Oh. I searched for Snort bugs.
- 12:10 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10989 (New): Snort alert page has hidden characters in IPv6 address
- It looks like Snort has hidden characters in IPv6 addresses on its alert page. This makes it difficult to search for...
- 11:10 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10911 (Resolved): Bandwidthd iframe not resizing in 2.4.5/2.4.5p1
- Forum thread from several posters: https://forum.netgate.com/topic/152323/bandwidthd-in-pfsense-2-4-5
Looking at 2...
- 01:58 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10512 (Closed): Feedback on Routing and Multi-WAN — Using Multiple IPv4 WAN Connections
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/routing/multi-wan.html
I'm told that when https:...
- 03:18 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10173 (Closed): Feedback on Packages — Fixing a Broken pkg Database
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/troubleshooting/pkg-broken-database.html
- 11:08 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7223: IPv4 Rules not working in Inline Mode
- Hi all, is this still an issue with the spring 2018 updates to Suricata? There was a forum discussion about it that ...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Bug #7326: Unbound fails to start during rc.wanipchange when using large enough dns lists
- To "me too" this report from a different direction, I realized we were seeing this issue on our HA setup during the o...
- 04:31 PM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- We are not noticing our secondary (which is also a VM) hang. However, our one limited rule traffic ends overnight, s...
- 10:33 AM pfSense Bug #2564 (Closed): Import from m0n0wall breaks pfSense if dashes are in an alias
- We just tried to upgrade from m0n0wall 1.33 to pfSense 2.01. We booted (live CD), configured the LAN IP, and restore...
Also available in: Atom