- Login: teamits
- Registered on: 07/27/2012
- Last connection: 07/27/2021
- 01:54 PM pfSense Packages Regression #12476: Suricata 6.0.3_3 Pass List ignores all single IPs
- I did not try intermediate versions between 6.0.0_14 and 6.0.3_3, just installed the latest, so I can't say when this...
- 09:57 AM pfSense Packages Regression #12476: Suricata 6.0.3_3 Pass List ignores all single IPs
- Edit: I have a 2100/21.05.1 with the latest Snort 4.1.4_3 and it doesn't have this issue.
- 09:50 AM pfSense Packages Regression #12476 (New): Suricata 6.0.3_3 Pass List ignores all single IPs
- After upgrading pfSense-pkg-suricata from 6.0.0_14 to 6.0.3_3 all Pass List entries for single IPs are ignored and no...
- 02:54 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12394 (Closed): Broken link on Redmine home page
- https://redmine.pfsense.org home page has a link:
Read the [Reporting Issues with pfSense Software] article comple...
- 02:48 PM pfSense Bug #12393 (New): Priority of qOthersLow higher than default queues
- I posted in the forum (https://forum.netgate.com/post/1002109) but received no response so far.
In the wizard for ...
- 08:04 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- >consistently will not start on its own after reboot and crashes with a sig 10
Signal 10 with Snort is a different...
- 10:59 AM pfSense Bug #12095: Memory leak in pcscd
- >There looks to be a limit at ~1GB
If you meant a limit for pcscd's RAM usage, I pulled up a few...a 3100 (21.05)...
- 08:53 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12054 (Resolved): "succesfully" misspelled
- When fetching a patch, the message "Patch fetched succesfully" is missing an S.
- 08:30 PM pfSense Docs Todo #11812: Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Configuring IPv6 Through A Tunnel Broker Service
- I disabled the GIF interface, DHCPv6, RA, IPv6 on LAN, and booted. I enabled them again and I could ping it as soon ...
- 10:13 AM pfSense Docs Todo #11812: Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Configuring IPv6 Through A Tunnel Broker Service
- Feel free to tell me to post in the forum, I thought a few times about where to suggest/report this. :)
Also available in: Atom