- Login: ahshang
- Registered on: 08/08/2012
- Last connection: 10/29/2013
- 07:12 PM pfSense Bug #2308: HFSC WebUI doesn't check for "Bandwidth" setting
- Face same issue, i vote to solve this bug.
- 07:24 PM pfSense Bug #2708: CARP status missing the word "Backup"
- Jim, thanks for pointing out the misconfiguration. I agree that GUI should be more informative on the misconfiguration.
- 12:14 AM pfSense Bug #2708: CARP status missing the word "Backup"
- master pfsense:
em0: flags=8943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,PROMISC,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 150 ...
- 07:17 PM pfSense Bug #1995: Cannot edit default queue
- It affected version 2.0.1 (amd64) as well.
You need to un-check default queue, click "save" button, then only can ...
- 08:44 PM pfSense Bug #2708: CARP status missing the word "Backup"
- The IP addresses mentioned is just an example thus it is different than the IP addresses in attached screenshot.
- 08:39 PM pfSense Bug #2708 (Rejected): CARP status missing the word "Backup"
- Version: 2.0.1-RELEASE (amd64)
Bug trigger condition:
1)Assign IP 192.168.105.1 to OPT2 interface in master pfse...
- 10:22 PM pfSense Feature #814: GUI should allow to bind openvpn on different ip same port
- Vote for this feature.
- 09:43 PM pfSense Bug #2582: OpenVPN service won't start after changing the IP of interface
- Below is the steps to replicate the issue:
1) Assign an IP address to a WAN interface.
2) Create a OpenVPN server a...
- 09:23 PM pfSense Bug #2582: OpenVPN service won't start after changing the IP of interface
- Any type
- 04:30 AM pfSense Bug #2582: OpenVPN service won't start after changing the IP of interface
- hi Chris, i am using the latest version. another way is update the "local ip address" in /var/etc/openvpn/server1.con...
Also available in: Atom