- Login: avink
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/27/2012
- Last connection: 11/06/2016
- 02:52 PM pfSense Bug #6099: igmpproxy does not recognize upstream interface
- It looks like it has something to to with route aging.
The IGMP join is processed neaty and the route is added to th...
- 08:47 AM pfSense Bug #3097: IPv6 over PPPoE is not working
Stupid, accidentally added myself as assignee, can't change it.
- 06:59 AM pfSense Bug #3097 (Resolved): IPv6 over PPPoE is not working
- Dutch XS4All provider requires IPv6 DHCP inside PPPoE tunnel
Now the DHCP request is going over the physical interfa...
- 03:10 AM pfSense Bug #2613: Incoming traffic on a vlan is not seen
It's working as expected.
- 07:06 AM pfSense Bug #2613: Incoming traffic on a vlan is not seen
- After reading all that I've done and again carefully reading epek's answer I must admit he was right.
Setting the ...
- 08:11 AM pfSense Bug #2613 (Resolved): Incoming traffic on a vlan is not seen
- Traffic with a vlan tag is not seen on the vlan interface but is seen on the master interface.
traffic with a vlan...
Also available in: Atom