- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/31/2012
- Last connection: 03/10/2019
- 03:04 PM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- A bug is already opened upstream, see https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=194231
- 05:37 PM pfSense Bug #7020: <Hostname> is omitted when sending logs on syslog
- This is clearly a bug, as PfSense is not sending valid syslog messages. It also affects Graylog (3.0). We have to use...
- 02:53 AM pfSense Bug #9169: carriage return handling in OpenVPN custom Options
- Ok, my bad. But this is counter intuitive as the field itself is multi-line capable, and OpenVPN syntaxe doesn't need...
- 02:19 AM pfSense Bug #9169 (Rejected): carriage return handling in OpenVPN custom Options
- For one of my OpenVPN server, I use the custom options field to push routes to my client. Eg, I add
push "route 10...
- 05:46 AM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- For reference, the upstream bug opened by Eric: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=226411
- 07:52 AM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- I can confirm that 2.4.2_1 is still affected. So for now, its not possible to do site to site IPSec tunnel (except in...
- 04:48 AM pfSense Bug #8020: Can't STARTTLS to LDAP server since 2.4.0
- Forgot to add, when PfSense attempts to connect on my LDAP server, I see this on the server side:
@TLS: error: acc...
- 11:10 AM pfSense Bug #8020 (Duplicate): Can't STARTTLS to LDAP server since 2.4.0
- This setup was running fine until my upgrade to 2.4.0 (and 2.4.1). I'm running an OpenLDAP server (on EL6). This LDAP...
- 03:32 AM pfSense Bug #7553 (Confirmed): Captive portal on a parent interface blocks traffic on VLAN interfaces too
- Using PfSense 2.3.4, I enabled a captive portal on interface em2. Then, as I needed another interface, I added a tagg...
- 05:41 AM pfSense Bug #2780: CP: passthough has no effect
- Just updated to snapshot Wed Feb 27 and I confirme that the problem is fixed now, both MAC passthrough and Allowed IP...
Also available in: Atom