- Login: xStatiCa
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/29/2012
- Last connection: 09/05/2019
- 04:57 PM pfSense Bug #6167: IPsec IPComp not working
- I have this enabled with other firewall solutions and observed noticeable savings in bandwidth usage. I was hoping t...
- 04:10 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5168: squid doesn't function during/after HA failover
- Zeev Zalessky wrote:
> any updates with this issue?
> i have 200 vlans on my firewall and adding 200...
- 06:01 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5168: squid doesn't function during/after HA failover
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> should be possible, and a good idea, to list VIPs in the binding list.
> As a workaroun...
- 04:22 PM pfSense Revision 4982e61e: Log pfsense version to syslog after bootup
- 04:22 PM pfSense Revision 76fce373: Use $product instead of pfSense when logging the version to syslog
- 04:22 PM pfSense Revision dcafc712: Don't use pfsense name in comment
- 02:14 PM pfSense Revision 1a7ed9d0: Don't use pfsense name in comment
- 01:53 PM pfSense Revision 05b69065: Use $product instead of pfSense when logging the version to syslog
- 01:18 AM pfSense Feature #3699: Log pfsense version after bootup
- I cancelled the previous pull request and a new one submitted.
- 01:52 AM pfSense Revision 01deca6a: Log pfsense version to syslog after bootup
Also available in: Atom