- Login: georgeman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/06/2012
- Last connection: 12/04/2017
- 12:28 PM pfSense Bug #7774: No TCP Reply State Established on GRE in IPsec Transport
- Is this the same as #4479? Any hopes this can be fixed? I think the other bug report got lost track of.
- 05:09 PM pfSense Bug #7719: Dynamic DNS updates not working on interface failover
- Yes, it looks like the same root cause to me.
Has anyone from the dev team seen these?
- 03:56 PM pfSense Bug #7719 (Resolved): Dynamic DNS updates not working on interface failover
- I realized that dynamic DNS hostnames are not being updated on interface failover. When manually marking a gateway as...
- 03:25 PM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- I don't see any target version on this bug. Is this being worked on? Any chances this could be fixed for 2.4?
- 04:47 AM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- I can confirm this still occurs on 2.3.2. Probably worth checking on 2.4 since Chris had mentioned it seemed to be re...
- 05:24 PM pfSense Feature #6796 (New): Allow hostnames as GRE and GIF endpoints
- Currently only IP endpoints are allowed. The hostnames need to be resolved and the interfaces updated on a regular ba...
- 05:37 PM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- I can confirm this still happens with both GRE and GIF tunnels over IPsec on pfSense 2.3.1
- 03:38 AM pfSense Feature #6324 (Closed): Improve IKEv2 multiple traffic selector per SA configuration GUI
- On IPsec IKEv2 tunnels, by default all defined Ph2s are configured within a single SA.
This could end up with undesi...
- 08:41 AM pfSense Bug #4792: IPSec ASN.1 DN needs double quotes in config file
- Hold on... The real issue here (as explained in the first comment) is the mishandling of the peer id type for the new...
- 11:39 PM pfSense Bug #4811: keyid identifiers not working
- The likely cause for this is the mishandling of the identity type prefixes, as reported on bug "4792":https://redmine...
Also available in: Atom