- Login: garga
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/02/2013
- Last connection: 02/02/2023
- 12:25 PM pfSense Bug #13939 (Feedback): IPv6 doesn't work on secondary PPPoE WAN
- Applied in changeset commit:1792ffdb859a5cb40c11360c30989ccc3b7a9271.
- 09:19 AM pfSense Bug #13939: IPv6 doesn't work on secondary PPPoE WAN
- Reid Linnemann wrote in #note-2:
> It actually looks like this was written from the get-go to omit the scope, which ...
- 12:16 PM pfSense Revision 1792ffdb: ppp-linkup: Keep routerv6 address scope
- Original code was removing address scope from v6 router and because of
that, system always use default gateway to con...
- 02:42 PM pfSense Bug #13939 (Feedback): IPv6 doesn't work on secondary PPPoE WAN
- I have 2 PPPoE WANs at home and IPv6 only works on primary link, used as default gateway. In this case pppoe0 works ...
- 06:38 AM pfSense Revision 3a603398: Fix typo s/_echo/echo/
- 01:31 PM pfSense Todo #12881 (Resolved): Update ``dpinger`` to 3.2
- Done on both CE and Plus
- 01:30 PM pfSense Todo #12881 (Resolved): Update ``dpinger`` to 3.2
- Denny Page asked us to update dpinger to 3.2. This version adds some logging of the signal number on exit and would ...
- 06:33 AM pfSense Revision 663bf0d5: Rework package repos for 2.6.0-RELEASE
- 12:05 PM pfSense Todo #12782 (Resolved): Disable ``pkg`` compatibility flag which creates ``txz`` file extension symbolic links
- When pkg changed extension from .txz to .pkg we enabled a flag on poudriere to create a symlink with old extension fo...
- 11:45 AM pfSense Feature #12768 (Rejected): pfSense-repo: Make sure default config file exists
- pfSense-repo port create an empty file with .default extension pointing to default repository config file. Add some ...
Also available in: Atom