- Login: azawi
- Registered on: 12/13/2019
- Last connection: 05/14/2022
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||12/13/2019|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 01:01 PM pfSense Feature #4259: Port forward NAT rules with "any" protocol
I am still seeing the same error
There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug...
- 01:42 PM pfSense Feature #4259: Port forward NAT rules with "any" protocol
There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:166: syntax error - The line in question reads [1...
- 05:26 PM pfSense Feature #12931 (Resolved): Retain knowledge of previous dynamic gateway IP address when interface is down
/tmp/em2_router.last was created after disabling the interface (proxmox) and it contains previous dynamic gateway I...
- 04:50 PM pfSense Bug #11226 (Resolved): IPsec VTI phase 2 traffic selectors default to address when defined as a network
- 12:51 PM pfSense Bug #12727 (Resolved): Renaming an alias does not update the alias names in static routes and OpenVPN instances
working as expected
- 10:13 PM pfSense Feature #4259 (Resolved): Port forward NAT rules with "any" protocol
rdr on em0 inet from any to 10.100.100.127 -> 10.10.10.30
- 06:08 PM pfSense Bug #11416 (Resolved): OpenVPN IPv4 Tunnel Network incorrectly allows hostnames
the host address will be changed to be the the network address in IPv4 Tunnel Network.
I entered 10.0.8...
- 05:31 PM pfSense Bug #13055 (Resolved): The ``negate_networks`` table is not updated when an OpenVPN server is deleted
- 05:29 PM pfSense Bug #13055: The ``negate_networks`` table is not updated when an OpenVPN server is deleted
negate_networks table deleted openvpnnetwork without filter reload or rebooting.
- 05:26 PM pfSense Feature #13057 (Resolved): GUI option for IPsec ``dns-interval`` setting
"FQDN Endpoints Resolve Interval" is added to IPsec Advanced Settings
Also available in: Atom