- Login: fbor
- Registered on: 12/26/2019
- Last connection: 09/17/2020
- 01:15 AM pfSense Revision 92ed9792: add custom ipsec ports
- 12:22 AM pfSense Feature #10904: Support vti interfaces in dhcrelay
- PR for the binary part: https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/935
- 12:19 AM pfSense Feature #10904 (Pull Request Review): Support vti interfaces in dhcrelay
- One can want to relay dhcp requests using pfSense threw IPsec vti interfaces.
It's quite easy to support them, sin...
- 03:05 AM pfSense Feature #10870: Allow custom IPSEC NAT-T port
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4436
- 03:00 AM pfSense Feature #10870 (Resolved): Allow custom IPSEC NAT-T port
- One can need to change the default IPSEC NAT-T port on client and/or server side.
This is supported on strongSwan:...
- 09:19 AM pfSense Feature #10641: Move logic code outside of /usr/local/www
- Ok, thanks for your answer.
Let us know if we can contribute in any way to your long term plan to release an API (...
- 03:43 PM pfSense Feature #10641 (Closed): Move logic code outside of /usr/local/www
We are developping ansible modules for pfSense (https://github.com/opoplawski/ansible-pfsense). Since there...
- 01:06 PM pfSense Bug #10319 (Needs Patch): VTI statistics are incorrect
- The statistics reported by status/interfaces are wrong for IPsec VTIs.
All the values are mixed and reported as "o...
- 08:45 AM pfSense Revision c7c438fc: comma
- 02:41 PM pfSense Revision c52c0982: routing warning
Also available in: Atom