- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/27/2013
- Last connection: 07/28/2018
- 11:13 AM pfSense Bug #5999: IPv6 IP Alias prevents Track Interface from working with DHCPv6 and RA
- Did not realize that there was an issue as old as this when i first made my own tickets. This affects every version o...
- 04:53 PM pfSense Bug #8424: IPv6 stops working completely for interfaces that use interface tracking and have VIPs configured on them
- Apparently after more testing, the issue does not manifest after modifying the max table size to mitigate the bogon t...
- 06:01 AM pfSense Feature #8140: Feature Request: Zone Firewall between interfaces
- It is high time to move away from interface-based firewalling and move to zone-based firewalling. Zone-based firewall...
- 08:54 AM pfSense Bug #8424 (Duplicate): IPv6 stops working completely for interfaces that use interface tracking and have VIPs configured on them
- If you have a downstream interface configured to use a dhcpv6-pd assigned prefix (my isp gives a /56) and you have VI...
- 12:54 AM pfSense Bug #8276: Virtual IPs considered primary when using interface tracking for ipv6
- The problem of pfsense considering a VIP over the actual tracked interface IPv6 and never switching is still an issue...
- 02:35 AM pfSense Bug #8276: Virtual IPs considered primary when using interface tracking for ipv6
- This affects the dhcpv6 server as well. Logic needs to be applied to never consider a VIP a primary address.
- 01:22 AM pfSense Bug #8276 (Duplicate): Virtual IPs considered primary when using interface tracking for ipv6
- On boot, if you have VIPs configured on an interface that uses interface tracking for its primary IP, the primary ipv...
- 06:27 PM pfSense Feature #8262: Make each prefix flags configurable separately.
- Currently all additional prefixes added to be advertised by radvd inherit flags from the general interface radvd conf...
- 06:22 PM pfSense Feature #8262 (New): Make each prefix flags configurable separately.
- 12:17 PM pfSense Bug #8261 (Resolved): OpenVPN tunnel network handled incorrectly with a /31 tunnel network
- When defining the tunnel network to be used in an openvpn site-to-site tunnel, if you define a /31 network, the confi...
Also available in: Atom