- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2013
- Last connection: 12/17/2018
- 10:54 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- Seeing this issue as well. No default gateway is created.
- 12:01 PM pfSense Bug #9209: RADIUS: Set NAS Identifer to webConfigurator when logging in the UI
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4025
- 12:00 PM pfSense Bug #9209 (New): RADIUS: Set NAS Identifer to webConfigurator when logging in the UI
- Currently pfSense sets the RADIUS NAS Identifier to the hostname when logging into the web ui and is not very useful....
- 03:29 PM pfSense Feature #9206: OpenVPN+RADIUS+Cisco AVPair ACL Enhancements/BugFixes
- PR: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4026
- 03:28 PM pfSense Feature #9206 (New): OpenVPN+RADIUS+Cisco AVPair ACL Enhancements/BugFixes
I've fixed a race condition where disconnecting and reconnecting a session when using AVPair ACLs would res...
- 04:39 PM pfSense Feature #3387: process_alias_urltable Frequency
- Ah never mind. I forgot about the ability to change the type on the fly...
- 04:12 PM pfSense Feature #3387: process_alias_urltable Frequency
- Shawn Bruce wrote:
> I have created a diff for firewall_aliases_edit.php against the latest git version. Would this ...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Feature #3387: process_alias_urltable Frequency
- I have created a diff for firewall_aliases_edit.php against the latest git version. Would this be acceptable?
- 11:35 AM pfSense Feature #3387 (New): process_alias_urltable Frequency
- Currently the urltable design only allows for updates on a daily interval and is processed via crontab every 12 hours...
- 08:53 AM pfSense Feature #2858: Do not route rules to default gateway when its own gateway is down
- It's working perfectly then :)
Sorry about the previous confusion.
Also available in: Atom