- Login: priller
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/02/2013
- Last connection: 07/27/2015
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #4890 (Rejected): OpenVPN - File created with ifconfig-pool-persist is destroyed upon system reboot
- +Issue:+ File created with the ifconfig-pool-persist Advanced Configuration option is destroyed upon system reboot.
- 09:07 AM pfSense Feature #3971 (Resolved): IPv6 - Preserve the DUID used for WAN DHCP-PD in the configuration file
Preserve the DUID used to obtain the DHCP-PD addressing on the WAN in config.xml
- 07:48 AM pfSense Bug #3937: Interfaces Dashboard Widget - Font to big and scaling wrong
That change is an improvement and keeps the widget from being pushed off the side of the dash.
Call it a perso...
- 10:50 AM pfSense Bug #3937: Interfaces Dashboard Widget - Font to big and scaling wrong
- 2.2-BETA (amd64)
built on Sun Oct 19
Have tried it with:
Windows7 with Firefox (33.0 and prior)
Mac OSX wit...
- 07:48 AM pfSense Bug #3937 (Resolved): Interfaces Dashboard Widget - Font to big and scaling wrong
- The changes in this commit ( https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/607e15dbdf942483154887fea278bf54c64ae6ce ) hav...
- 09:03 AM pfSense Feature #3652 (New): OpenVPN - Dynamic IPv6 Tunnel Network
- Feature: Be able to have the OpenVPN "IPv6 Tunnel Network" as a dynamically assigned IPv6 Prefix from the DHCP-PD all...
- 08:07 AM pfSense Bug #3613 (Resolved): Remote syslog server gets added to " DHCP service events" without being checked.
- A remote syslog server gets added to the dhcp services in /var/etc/syslog.conf without "DHCP service events" being ch...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #3514: IPv6 - LAN looses Prefix after link event
- -- resolved --
The "just send a HUP to dhcp6 to get it to reload" change checked in today is a good fix.
- 12:46 PM pfSense Bug #3514: IPv6 - LAN looses Prefix after link event
That change has made the problem worse. I copied the new interfaces.inc to my Fri Mar 7 installation and rebooted....
- 06:50 PM pfSense Bug #3514 (Resolved): IPv6 - LAN looses Prefix after link event
- +*Problem:*+ When the LAN interface experiences a link down/up event. The IPv6 prefix assigned to the interface is l...
Also available in: Atom