- Login: cmcdonald
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/10/2013
- Last connection: 07/29/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
- 06:58 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12178: WireGuard always shows 'Configuring WireGuard tunnels...done.' message on boot
- easy fix, I can get that into next release
- 01:00 PM pfSense Packages Todo #12175: Error after enable DHCP on Wiregurd
- Todo: Consider this case when working on improvements to base for better handling pseudo-interface types.
- 12:56 PM pfSense Packages Todo #12175 (Rejected): Error after enable DHCP on Wiregurd
- This is not a bug. WireGuard is a layer3 tunnel. DHCP operates at layer2. Disable DHCP on your WireGuard interfaces.
- 11:52 AM pfSense Bug #12156 (Closed): Enabling captive portal in high availability sync causes it to crash
- It's hard to say what happened here exactly, but this is either a support issue or an edge case (i.e. upgrading from ...
- 01:32 PM pfSense Bug #12156: Enabling captive portal in high availability sync causes it to crash
- I can replicate this with the provided config snippet, but the issue here is that the provided voucher config here is...
- 10:22 AM pfSense Bug #12151 (Pull Request Review): ``easyrule`` script does not function properly
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #12151: ``easyrule`` script does not function properly
- Fixed in https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/pfSense/-/merge_requests/302
- 03:05 PM pfSense Bug #11679 (Feedback): Policy-based Routing (outbound) and port forwarding (inbound) "selectively" working through WG tunnel
- 10:35 AM pfSense Bug #12124: Creating or editing aliases fails when inputting multiple hosts separated by spaces
- Applied in changeset commit:0dfe04026ae5245fb075b5f44be4913a239b14a9.
- 10:29 AM pfSense Revision 0dfe0402: idn_to_ascii failing with large input strings, fixes #12124
Also available in: Atom