- Login: cmcdonald
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/10/2013
- Last connection: 01/21/2022
|pfSense||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
|pfSense Docs||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Manager, Developer, Reporter||07/08/2021|
- 03:36 PM pfSense Bug #12715 (New): Long system startup time when LDAP is configured and unavailable during startup.
- # Currently if LDAP is unavailable at system startup, several LDAP queries have to timeout before the system will pro...
- 01:27 PM pfSense Docs New Content #12681 (Pull Request Review): WireGuard Site-to-Multisite Recipe
- MR: https://gitlab.netgate.com/docs/pfSense-docs/-/merge_requests/29
- 01:20 PM pfSense Docs New Content #12681 (Closed): WireGuard Site-to-Multisite Recipe
- Adds new recipe for WireGuard site-to-multisite configurations.
- 08:31 AM pfSense Regression #12605: ``diag_dump_states.php`` no longer filters by rule ID
- For interested parties, the issue was caused by network byte order backpedaling being moved into libpfctl for state e...
- 08:19 AM pfSense Regression #12605 (Feedback): ``diag_dump_states.php`` no longer filters by rule ID
- 05:44 PM pfSense Regression #12605: ``diag_dump_states.php`` no longer filters by rule ID
- MR: https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/FreeBSD-ports/-/merge_requests/165
- 01:50 PM pfSense Feature #11790 (Rejected): Support hiding interface groups via special tag
- Closing in response to discussion in the github merge request.
- 01:43 PM pfSense Bug #11494 (Rejected): Wireguard interface sends ICMP Redirect when routing between two peers
- Unable to replicate.
We can revisit if someone can demonstrate that this issue is still valid.
- 11:55 AM pfSense Bug #11285 (Closed): Kernel crash on ALTQ-enabled wg interfaces
- The current validation logic in traffic shaper prevents enabling traffic shaping on tun_wgN interfaces built by the W...
- 11:41 AM pfSense Bug #11613 (Rejected): Pushing WireGuard traffic out a specific GW using static routes requires a reboot to revert.
- This is no longer an issue.
Also available in: Atom