- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/26/2009
- Last connection: 07/26/2018
- 03:45 AM pfSense Bug #8693: Filter rules error after deleting VIP
- It appears to be fixed in mainline. Inserting the extra address checks that are in current filter.inc on line 3657 an...
- 03:25 AM pfSense Bug #8693 (Duplicate): Filter rules error after deleting VIP
- On 2.4.2 and 2.4.3p1 I ran into a rules.debug error, making it fail to load rules.
I deleted 2 Carp vips which res...
- 06:17 AM pfSense Bug #3218 (Resolved): Activating DHCP6 server does not reload firewall rules
- When the DHCP6 server is enabled there is no filter reload triggered that creates rules so the server can be reached....
- 05:55 AM pfSense Bug #3177 (Resolved): Dynamic IPsec endpoints not added in rules.debug
- Yep, that fixes it. Confirmed
- 04:59 AM pfSense Bug #3177 (Resolved): Dynamic IPsec endpoints not added in rules.debug
- On boot the Dynamic DNS endpoint rules for IPsec tunnels with the DynDNS name are not added to rules.debug.
- 04:27 AM pfSense Revision a13acc0e: Add a checkbox that can be used to request only a IPv6 prefix without a IPv6 address. Some ISPs DHCP6 servers will fail the request if both are requested and only a Prefix is allowed.
- 03:21 AM pfSense Revision 6dcbd1b3: Add a checkbox that can be used to request only a IPv6 prefix without a IPv6 address. Some ISPs DHCP6 servers will fail the request if both are requested and only a Prefix is allowed.
- 09:13 AM pfSense Feature #2123 (Feedback): Backup RRD files using the xml dump and restore from RRD tools
- I've committed a new RRD upgrade scheme, please test.
- 09:12 AM pfSense Bug #2935 (Feedback): Revert "Backup RRD files using the xml dump and restore from RRD tools" changes
- I've committed a different RRD upgrade scheme, please test. WorksForMe(tm)
- 07:04 AM pfSense Revision fcaa56b1: Install Plan B for upgrading the RRD files to the newer format to add IPv6 fields.
- We now perform a search and replace on the XML contents to add fields instead of reading the XML into a PHP array.
Also available in: Atom