- Login: clarknova
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/14/2010
- Last connection: 11/19/2020
- 01:59 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11085: Feedback on System Monitoring — CARP Status
- That was just my best guess, but I didn't know the difference between disabling vs maintenance mode, or temporary (un...
- 01:35 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11085 (Closed): Feedback on System Monitoring — CARP Status
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/monitoring/status/carp.html
The section "Mainten...
- 04:08 PM pfSense Bug #4568: mlppp settings lost after save on interface page
- Is there a workaround for this? I just upgraded from 2.1.3 > 2.2.4 and now have use of only one of my MLPPP members.
- 07:39 AM pfSense Bug #1943: PPPoE won't reconnect after link loss when using vr(4) NICs on certain ISPs only
- 2.1-BETA1 (amd64)
built on Mon Jan 21 16:42:50 EST 2013
After unplugging then replugging ...
- 12:39 PM pfSense Bug #1943: PPPoE won't reconnect after link loss when using vr(4) NICs on certain ISPs only
- I commented out the line:
/usr/sbin/ngctl shutdown $1
from the file
- 11:21 AM pfSense Bug #2338 (Resolved): outbound NAT rules rewrite themselves if active interface is deleted
- To recreate:
1. Configure a working system with WAN, LAN, OPTx
2. Disable Automatic Outbound NAT and deleted auto...
- 01:53 PM pfSense Feature #2319 (Resolved): include SSD TRIM option in installer
- With FreeBSD 8.3 now supporting SSD TRIM, it would be beneficial to SSD users to have the option to enable this featu...
- 06:26 AM pfSense Bug #1943 (Closed): PPPoE won't reconnect after link loss when using vr(4) NICs on certain ISPs only
- (Copied from http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,40671.msg209656.html#msg209656)
Attached are four files. Her...
- 12:49 AM pfSense Bug #1808 (Resolved): link to scrub info is dead
- There is a link in the "Disable Firewall Scrub" section of /system_advanced_firewall.php that points to http://www.op...
- 01:02 AM pfSense Bug #1607: MBUF usage grows geometrically
- After 10 days uptime my MBUF Usage has almost completely levelled off at 6062 /9856. The second number was at 9730 fo...
Also available in: Atom