- Login: Derelict
- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 10/05/2023
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/10/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 10:00 PM pfSense Bug #14991 (Confirmed): Kea does not allow FQDNs for NTP servers but input validation does not prevent them from being added
- It looks like kea does not allow FQDNs for NTP servers.
ntp-servers 42 ipv4-address true false
Apparently ISC D...
- 07:00 PM pfSense Regression #14974 (Resolved): Incorrect permissions on ``ipsec.auth-user.php``
- Strongswan cannot execute /etc/inc/ipsec.auth-user.php, breaking Xauth.
Was 0755 in 23.05.1 now 0644 in 23.09
- 05:53 PM pfSense Feature #14953 (New): Add kea information to status output
- status.php only gathers information, such as the configuration file, for ISC dhcpd. Kea should be incorporated.
- 12:16 PM pfSense Feature #14777: Status output plugin hook for packages to include their own data
- This looks wonderful. Thank you.
My only concern would be showing the full BGP route table. But since we're alread...
- 08:20 PM pfSense Regression #14635: "Legacy" strength PKCS#12 Export needs ``-legacy`` provider parameter on OpenSSL command
% openssl pkcs12 -legacy -info -in HA+OpenVPN+Server-Legacy.p12
MAC Iteration 2048
MAC verified OK
PKCS7 Encrypted d...
- 03:03 PM pfSense Feature #13124: Option to wait for interface selection before displaying firewall rules
- Tested on:
built on Sat Aug 26 17:37:15 UTC 2023
- 12:35 PM pfSense Regression #14719 (Resolved): IPv4+IPv6 outbound NAT rule expands to invalid rule set
- A misconfigured outbound NAT rule that used to load now stops pf from loading the rule set.
First seen on:
- 02:26 AM pfSense Packages Feature #14588 (Resolved): Add FRR diagnostic status output plugin
- Since FRR is a package and the status output does not generate information for packages, it would be really helpful f...
- 03:20 PM pfSense Feature #14535: DNS Unbound Resolver will still resolve IPv6 AAAA URLS when LAN and WAN are set to none for IPv6.
- At this point this discussion is best taken to the forum at https://forum.netgate.com/category/46/ipv6
- 03:19 PM pfSense Feature #14535: DNS Unbound Resolver will still resolve IPv6 AAAA URLS when LAN and WAN are set to none for IPv6.
- Then they thought they had IPv6 available to use and, properly, tried to use it first. Check the IPv6 configuration o...
Also available in: Atom