- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 10/21/2020
- 12:36 AM pfSense Bug #11005 (Closed): IPv6 Prefix Delegation not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- This seems to work great now. Thank you.
- 08:11 PM pfSense Bug #11015 (Rejected): Unable to use double quotes in openvpn custom options
- Did you separate lines with semicolons as instructed?
This should probably be taken to the forum to determine if t...
- 01:14 PM pfSense Bug #11005: IPv6 Prefix Delegation not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- This still does not work. Looking at that patch looks like the exact behavior I am describing was added again, checki...
- 02:14 PM pfSense Bug #11005: IPv6 Prefix Delegation not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- Thanks. I'll check the next build.
> It could be changed again but what's the point of requesting a PD if nothing ...
- 10:16 AM pfSense Bug #11005 (Closed): IPv6 Prefix Delegation not requested if no interfaces set to track6
- Like #4544.
It appears that the bits to request a PD from upstream are not placed into /var/etc/dhcp6c_wan.conf un...
- 04:26 PM pfSense Bug #9592: VTI interface down because interface number created is greater than ipsec32768
- I created enough tunnels to get over what used to be 32768. Along the way I created two VTI tunnels. They were given ...
- 01:26 PM pfSense Bug #9136 (Assigned): IPv6 Tracking Interfaces Lose IPv6 Address in Certain Cases
- This does not look to be fixed. Created several Track6 VLAN interfaces on vtnet0, a track6 interface on vtnet0, and a...
- 10:47 AM pfSense Bug #10674 (Closed): Port Forward Address Fields not becoming active in Safari
- Looks good in Safari 14.0 on 10.15.7.
Setting as target version 2.5.0 for release notes or cherry-picking if neces...
- 09:02 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10973 (Resolved): Feedback on Services — DHCPv6 Server
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dhcp/ipv6.html
> _The Prefix Delegati...
- 08:29 AM pfSense Feature #10811 (New): AutoConfigBackup should randomize scheduled backups.
- It looks like the backup server is becoming occasionally overloaded on the hour because all backups around the world ...
Also available in: Atom