- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 08/11/2019
- 02:18 AM pfSense Todo #9367: Update SMART Page with new capabilities
- Tested. Looks good.
- 01:53 AM pfSense Feature #9285: Add an option to disable the ping-check in dhcpd
- This looks like it should be added on a per-subnet basis instead of globally. As this patch stands right now if you d...
- 01:23 AM pfSense Bug #9569: Fix serial console terminal size issues
- This looks like it works great. It tracks window size on login and changing window size on-the-fly. Welcome change. T...
- 01:14 AM pfSense Feature #9111: Add IPsec VTI interface MTU support
- Verified MTU settings are stored and applied properly. Loogs good.
- 04:04 PM pfSense Bug #9074: Alias URL lists only storing last-most list in config.
- Tested. Table populated with last URL contents under 2.4.4-p3 and both URL contents using latest snapshot. Looks good.
- 03:32 PM pfSense Feature #3792: Group name size limit too restrictive on Active Directory Users
- Tested. Group names longer that 16 characters are allowed only if the group type is Remote.
- 03:36 AM pfSense Bug #9668: Running /etc/rc.newipsecdns breaks FRR BGP on VTI interfaces
- Confirmed same behavior on latest 2.5.0 snapshots.
- 03:03 AM pfSense Bug #9668 (Feedback): Running /etc/rc.newipsecdns breaks FRR BGP on VTI interfaces
- Running /etc/rc.newipsecdns breaks FRR BGP on VTI interfaces
Create a simple FRR BGP session across an IPsec VTI
- 11:37 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9651: Feedback on Services — DHCP — Configuring the DHCPv6 Server
It looks like the range here should be changed to FC07:1010:1010:*FF00*:: to FC07:1010:1010:FFF0:: (16 /60s) ...
- 11:35 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9651 (New): Feedback on Services — DHCP — Configuring the DHCPv6 Server
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/dhcp/dhcpv6-server.html
For example, if FC07:101...
Also available in: Atom