- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 03/25/2019
- 11:14 PM pfSense Bug #9435 (New): Dynamic DNS Update events do not occur after certain failover event cases
- This test was done on a lab HA pair behind a NAT router (so check_ip service is needed.)
Failover group FAILOVER
- 07:52 PM pfSense Bug #5999: IPv6 IP Alias prevents Track Interface from working with DHCPv6 and RA
- As far as I can tell there are too many assumptions placed on the order of the addresses on the interfaces.
- 02:50 PM pfSense Bug #9326: Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- Please do not report bugs from anything but the current version, which is 2.4.4-p2.
- 07:20 PM pfSense Feature #9290: Need a way to suppress status output display in /status.php
- This all looks great. Tested everything I think. Works.
- 02:18 PM pfSense Feature #9290 (Resolved): Need a way to suppress status output display in /status.php
- Many times on a large system a status output cannot be taken because displaying things like a large state table can e...
- 02:46 AM pfSense Bug #9169 (Rejected): carriage return handling in OpenVPN custom Options
- Separate your custom options with a semicolon as the field instructions and documentation state.
Enter any additio...
- 11:49 AM pfSense Bug #9136: IPv6 Tracking Interfaces Lose IPv6 Address in Certain Cases
- The fix for #9115 has made this much better but I still see these issues:
Editing/Saving the VLAN parent interface...
- 06:51 PM pfSense Feature #9001: Add checkbox to disable SSL peer verification for SMTP notifications
- Using a host override to cause a hostname mismatch on a server with a valid certificate I was able to confirm mail co...
- 06:18 PM pfSense Bug #8465: Lost default gateway after recover from failover with CARP VIP and HA
- Tested on CE build from Friday November 16th. Duplicated missing default gateway on primary node after failover and f...
- 07:40 PM pfSense Bug #9106: strongSwan 5.7.1 will not start on some 2.4.4/2.4.5 systems, log shows "charon has quit: integrity test of libstrongswan failed"
- Confirmed that a RADIUS server named radius.name was placed into strongswan.conf named radius_name and charon had no ...
Also available in: Atom