- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 01/23/2019
- 02:50 PM pfSense Bug #9326: Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- Please do not report bugs from anything but the current version, which is 2.4.4-p2.
- 07:20 PM pfSense Feature #9290: Need a way to suppress status output display in /status.php
- This all looks great. Tested everything I think. Works.
- 02:18 PM pfSense Feature #9290 (Resolved): Need a way to suppress status output display in /status.php
- Many times on a large system a status output cannot be taken because displaying things like a large state table can e...
- 02:46 AM pfSense Bug #9169 (Rejected): carriage return handling in OpenVPN custom Options
- Separate your custom options with a semicolon as the field instructions and documentation state.
Enter any additio...
- 11:49 AM pfSense Bug #9136: IPv6 Tracking Interfaces Lose IPv6 Address in Certain Cases
- The fix for #9115 has made this much better but I still see these issues:
Editing/Saving the VLAN parent interface...
- 06:51 PM pfSense Feature #9001: Add checkbox to disable SSL peer verification for SMTP notifications
- Using a host override to cause a hostname mismatch on a server with a valid certificate I was able to confirm mail co...
- 06:18 PM pfSense Bug #8465: Lost default gateway after recover from failover with CARP VIP and HA
- Tested on CE build from Friday November 16th. Duplicated missing default gateway on primary node after failover and f...
- 07:40 PM pfSense Bug #9106: strongSwan 5.7.1 will not start on some 2.4.4/2.4.5 systems, log shows "charon has quit: integrity test of libstrongswan failed"
- Confirmed that a RADIUS server named radius.name was placed into strongswan.conf named radius_name and charon had no ...
- 07:27 PM pfSense Bug #8001: Invalid FQDN in alias causes alias table to fail *silently*
- Created host alias with these FQDNs
- 05:48 PM pfSense Bug #9136 (New): IPv6 Tracking Interfaces Lose IPv6 Address in Certain Cases
- IPv6 assigned to inside interfaces seem to lose their assignments one by one over time upon renewal or interface rese...
Also available in: Atom