- Login: Derelict
- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 09/09/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/10/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 09:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12167: BGP TCP setkey not set if neighbor is in peer group
- Testing this I notice the following:
There is no way to inherit the MD5 settings from the peer group. It must be s...
- 08:56 AM pfSense Bug #12202 (Resolved): When a CARP VIP VHID change is synchronized to a secondary node, the CARP VIP is removed from the interface and the old VHIDs remain active
- This specific case works now. Thank you.
built on Thu Sep 16 01:10:58 EDT 2...
- 11:07 AM pfSense Bug #12202 (Resolved): When a CARP VIP VHID change is synchronized to a secondary node, the CARP VIP is removed from the interface and the old VHIDs remain active
- Set up a CARP VIP between two nodes.
- 08:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12167 (Feedback): BGP TCP setkey not set if neighbor is in peer group
- When a neighbor is a member of a peer group, with *FRR and setkey Bidirectional* enabled with a password, the setkey ...
- 07:54 AM pfSense Bug #7801: UDP fragments received over IPsec tunnel are not properly reassembled and forwarded
- OK that looks better. Thanks.
- 12:49 PM pfSense Bug #7801 (Assigned): UDP fragments received over IPsec tunnel are not properly reassembled and forwarded
- The new checkboxes in *System > Advanced, Firewall & NAT* are not populated when re-entering the configuration page.
- 03:04 PM pfSense Bug #12023: Mobile IPsec NAT/BINAT entries missing from firewall rules
- Documenting a possible workaround:
If you have the following Mobile IPsec configuration:
Mobile Virtual Address...
- 11:18 AM pfSense Bug #12023 (Resolved): Mobile IPsec NAT/BINAT entries missing from firewall rules
- Adding a NAT or BINAT to a mobile IPsec configuration does not work.
The nat rules are not added to the pf configu...
- 12:19 PM pfSense Todo #11684: Set ``explicit-exit-notify`` option by default for new OpenVPN server instances
- This is _not_ enabled for new servers created by the Remote Access Wizard.
Reconnect to this server / Retry once i...
- 08:35 AM pfSense Regression #11910: IPsec status tunnel descriptions are incorrect
- Also seeing strangeness in the IPsec dashboard widget. Customer also reporting the active tunnel counts are incorrect...
Also available in: Atom