- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 04/27/2021
- 03:04 PM pfSense Bug #12023: Mobile IPsec NAT/BINAT rules not inserted into pf rule set
- Documenting a possible workaround:
If you have the following Mobile IPsec configuration:
Mobile Virtual Address...
- 11:18 AM pfSense Bug #12023 (Feedback): Mobile IPsec NAT/BINAT rules not inserted into pf rule set
- Adding a NAT or BINAT to a mobile IPsec configuration does not work.
The nat rules are not added to the pf configu...
- 12:19 PM pfSense Todo #11684: Set ``explicit-exit-notify`` option by default for new OpenVPN server instances
- This is _not_ enabled for new servers created by the Remote Access Wizard.
Reconnect to this server / Retry once i...
- 08:35 AM pfSense Bug #11910: IPsec status tunnel descriptions are incorrect
- Also seeing strangeness in the IPsec dashboard widget. Customer also reporting the active tunnel counts are incorrect...
- 09:09 AM pfSense Bug #11897 (Closed): Language presented to user during upgrade is misleading
- Even after #10387 I just noticed something else (screenshot attached).
That is what is presented to the user befor...
- 09:22 AM pfSense Feature #10811: Randomize time of scheduled AutoConfigBackup runs
- Applied patch to 21.02.2-RELEASE. Looks good there.
- 09:14 AM pfSense Bug #11737 (Rejected): captive portal not working for more than five interface
- Not enough information in this report to act on. Please discuss on the captive portal area at the forum and, if it is...
- 11:33 AM pfSense Docs Todo #11655: Feedback on Packages
- s/stiff/still/ ahem.
- 11:33 AM pfSense Docs Todo #11655 (Closed): Feedback on Packages
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/index.html
Receiving negative forum fee...
- 08:34 PM pfSense Regression #11524: Using SHA1 or SHA256 with AES-NI may fail if AES-NI attempts to accelerate hashing
- To addto the above: looks like TAC had one that was Plus 21.02 on an XG-7100 on one side and Azure VPN on the other. ...
Also available in: Atom