- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 08/03/2020
- 08:29 AM pfSense Feature #10811 (New): AutoConfigBackup should randomize scheduled backups.
- It looks like the backup server is becoming occasionally overloaded on the hour because all backups around the world ...
- 12:40 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10761: Multiple domains in one SAN entry would be very useful
- Hello -
Please post to the forum for assistance. There is an ACME-specific category at https://forum.netgate.com/c...
- 07:26 PM pfSense Bug #10754 (Rejected): NAT rules not updating.
- Will be re-done.
- 03:14 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10683 (Rejected): Feedback on Firewall — Preventing RFC1918 Traffic from Exiting a WAN Interface
- You are talking about a completely different issue than that page is describing.
That section describes a method o...
- 03:29 PM pfSense Bug #10674: Port Forward Address Fields not becoming active in Safari
- Same on recent 2.5.0.
- 03:25 PM pfSense Bug #10674 (Feedback): Port Forward Address Fields not becoming active in Safari
- When you select a method that should allow address/network/alias input in a NAT Port Forward in Safari, the fields ar...
- 10:14 PM pfSense Feature #9527: Add ability for LDAP extended query on groups in RFC2307 containers.
- I don't think this is quite flexible enough. In the case of FreeIPA, for instance, the posixGroups list the member DN...
- 12:46 PM pfSense Bug #10662 (New): Restoring AutoConfigBackup presents Reboot type pulldown then reboots automatically
- When restoring an AutoConfigBackup a "Yes" to reboot button is presented followed by a pulldown menu of the reboot st...
- 03:33 PM pfSense Bug #10616 (Rejected): Out of date CA root store - FreeDNS (DynDNS) not working anymore
- This is not a bug in the pfSense firewall software. The FreeDNS https server is misconfigured and is offering an expi...
- 06:44 PM pfSense Bug #8100: pfsync Initially Deletes States on Primary for Connections Established through Secondary
- Verified still occurs on 12.1-STABLE/2.5.0.
Also available in: Atom