- Login: Derelict
- Registered on: 07/27/2013
- Last connection: 02/20/2022
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/10/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 12:14 PM pfSense Docs Correction #13107 (Resolved): Blacklists need to be revisited
Shallalist is dead, for ...
- 07:07 AM pfSense Bug #13093: LDAP authentication fails with extended query and RFC2307 group lookups enabled
- 07:06 AM pfSense Bug #13093: LDAP authentication fails with extended query and RFC2307 group lookups enabled
- 11:05 AM pfSense Bug #13093 (Feedback): LDAP authentication fails with extended query and RFC2307 group lookups enabled
- LDAP authentication fails with extended query and RFC2307 group lookups enabled
h2. With Extended Query On and RFC...
- 06:35 AM pfSense Feature #12819: GUI option to configure layers for LACP hash
- While I agree this is a welcome feature addition it should not matter what the other side supports. This is for trans...
- 06:33 AM pfSense Feature #12819: GUI option to configure layers for LACP hash
- Ran through the various settings. Looks good. All passed basic pings to another host across the lagg....
- 05:52 PM pfSense Feature #12714: Show ``Inactive`` for Hardware Crypto output instead of empty field on System Information dashboard widget when nothing can be accelerated
- Hardware crypto on the dashboard shows "Inactive" if AES-NI is disabled and the accelerated algorithms if it is activ...
- 05:41 PM pfSense Feature #13023: DNS Resolver option to keep probing when servers are down
- After updating to today's snapshot:
1. The Keep probing advanced option was present
2. The Keep probing advanced ...
- 01:29 PM pfSense Docs Correction #12994 (Closed): Note in 4100 platform page refers to the 7100
Choosing the ...
- 12:22 PM pfSense Feature #12973 (Resolved): Playback script to perform a configuration upgrade on an arbitrary ``config.xml`` file
- In the spirit of this feature:
pfSsh.php playback cryptconfig decrypt /root/enctest/test.xml /root/enctest/out...
Also available in: Atom