- Login: ssheikh
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/31/2013
- Last connection: 09/29/2013
- 06:11 AM pfSense Bug #3243 (Resolved): OpenVPN does not rebind when gateway fails over
- 01:33 AM pfSense Bug #3211: DHCP failover configuration not working in 2.1-RELEASE
I upgraded 6 firewalls to 2.1-RELEASE and it is indeed broken on all 6 of them.
The foreach loop on line...
- 11:55 PM pfSense Bug #3211 (Rejected): DHCP failover configuration not working in 2.1-RELEASE
- Both nodes are getting setup as Primary.
While 2.1 was in RC a similar problem where both nodes were getting setu...
- 11:45 PM pfSense Bug #3209: editing VLAN tag on OPT interface changes LAN interface instead
- I am seeing this too. My workaround has been to fix the assignment from the Interfaces: Assign network ports: Interfa...
- 03:19 AM pfSense Bug #3174: OpenVPN Client bound to a gateway group should not start on backup CARP vip
- The fix is there. Thx. But I am still seeing some instances where OpenVPN Client is starting up when bound to a GW gr...
- 12:00 PM pfSense Bug #3174 (Feedback): OpenVPN Client bound to a gateway group should not start on backup CARP vip
- Applied in changeset commit:330ecea1bf568f1284d31628668b84250641e066.
- 09:36 AM pfSense Bug #3179: Gateway failure not properly detected in certain cases using a monitor IP outside of the WAN's subnet
- I can provide some input on this issue as well.
On 2 of 8 of my firewalls I have this problem happen consistently....
- 09:05 AM pfSense Bug #3172: function return_gateway_groups_array() returns the incorrect vip
- Yep, its fixed. Thx.
- 08:33 PM pfSense Bug #3174: OpenVPN Client bound to a gateway group should not start on backup CARP vip
- Pull requests #793 (for master) and #790 (for RELENG_2_1). Thx.
- 08:23 PM pfSense Revision 330ecea1: Fix #3174 Handling of gateway groups in openvpn_restart()
- If the underlying vip of a gateway group that an openvpn client is bound
to is in backup mode then the client should ...
Also available in: Atom