- Login: peterg
- Registered on: 03/19/2020
- Last connection: 08/05/2021
- 07:52 PM pfSense Regression #11839: Panic on 21.05/2.6.0 snapshots when memory usage is high
- Thanks. The majority of these are associated with the pf counter_u64 issue (anything with pf in the traceback).
- 04:02 PM pfSense Regression #11839: Panic on 21.05/2.6.0 snapshots when memory usage is high
- There are 3 signatures in the panics: I'd be interested in seeing more.
The KVM one is possibly fixed in FreeBSD-c...
- 02:52 AM pfSense Bug #11352: CTF types > 2^15 in the pfSense kernel config results in DTrace failing
- With all SCSI and RAID drivers from GENERIC, this pulled back the number of types to 28890.
Perhaps a few modern SCS...
- 03:26 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters do not function properly on 2.5 snapshots
- I'm able to reproduce this. As mentioned in earlier comments, the issue only shows when the inbound queue is enabled....
- 06:54 PM pfSense Feature #11354: WireGuard should respond from the address used by peer
- I only tried with reboot failover which simplifies the problem: there are no races where packets can be queued awaiti...
- 06:07 AM pfSense Feature #11354 (Feedback): WireGuard should respond from the address used by peer
- I believe this is now fixed. The destination address of ingress wg packets wasn't being saved. This is now being done...
- 06:13 PM pfSense Feature #11354: WireGuard should respond from the address used by peer
- Actually: the code is already doing this - it may not be saving the incoming source addr in all situations. Will chec...
- 06:02 PM pfSense Feature #11354: WireGuard should respond from the address used by peer
- I've had a look at this: it may not be too bad.
The source address for the peer is already recorded to be used in ...
- 08:34 PM pfSense Bug #11352 (New): CTF types > 2^15 in the pfSense kernel config results in DTrace failing
- The pfSense kernel config adds a number of additional subystems and drivers to the FreeBSD GENERIC kernel.
- 01:00 AM pfSense Bug #11338: WireGuard cannot connect to an IPv6 endpoint
- if_wg.diff - kernel diff
wg_tools - wireguard_tools diff
Also available in: Atom