- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/22/2013
- Last connection: 09/17/2020
- 09:03 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10909: #define MAXVIFS 32 to 64
- do i need to open another request for the pimd part?
- 08:55 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10909 (New): #define MAXVIFS 32 to 64
- as discussed in this thread https://forum.netgate.com/topic/156398/deploy-disk-images-with-inter-vlans-mulicast/7
- 02:34 PM pfSense Bug #8995: MTU Trouble with Orange is back
- France Orange OK :)
pppoe2: flags=88d1<UP,POINTOPOINT,RUNNING,NOARP,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1492
- 11:52 AM pfSense Bug #8995: MTU Trouble with Orange is back
- Eugene Grosbein - 2 hours ago
Thank you, these logs were very useful. Here is one more patch chunk missing from pr...
- 12:37 AM pfSense Bug #8995 (Resolved): MTU Trouble with Orange is back
- As discuss here https://sourceforge.net/p/mpd/bugs/62/?page=1 I have MTU trouble with the last 2.4.4.
Eugene is aski...
- 11:30 AM pfSense Bug #8595: Maybe a new mpd5-x+1 MTU ISSUE WITH ORANGE FR
- thank you ! sorry for the lag... running the last version
FreeBSD pfSense.xxxxxxx 11.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.2-RELEAS...
- 01:10 AM pfSense Bug #8595: Maybe a new mpd5-x+1 MTU ISSUE WITH ORANGE FR
- Hi Renato,
Look like a different trouble... Eugene is very reactive. Do you try to fixe 1480 MTU and MRU in your c...
- 12:01 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8449: FRR 4.0 zebra daemon crashes
- for the part bgp that interests me, in lab IPV4 ok. I let it run and I will test the bugs I have in the previous vers...
- 04:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8449: FRR 4.0 zebra daemon crashes
- lets go to my sandbox ...
- 08:23 AM pfSense Bug #8595: Maybe a new mpd5-x+1 MTU ISSUE WITH ORANGE FR
- Eugene Grosbein - 29 minutes ago
I have just updated FreeBSD's net/mpd5 port up to revision 5.8_4 that contains t...
Also available in: Atom