- Login: darksoul42
- Registered on: 09/25/2013
- Last connection: 09/10/2021
- 11:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11135: HAproxy OCSP reponse crontab bug
- Thank you!
- 02:41 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11135: HAproxy OCSP reponse crontab bug
- A more proper fix would be :...
- 02:31 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11135: HAproxy OCSP reponse crontab bug
- Confirmed that the previous code did work with an older version :
* Old OpenSSL :...
- 02:12 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11135 (Feedback): HAproxy OCSP reponse crontab bug
- Context : I have been using pfSense 2.5.0 development snapshots to get TLS 1.3 support.
I have noticed that the OC...
- 01:49 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8982: HAproxy ACL support for map in configuration UI
- Further comments.
I have stumbled upon a case where I need to match the contents of an attribute in an SSL certifi...
- 01:47 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9599 (New): Support for "peers" in HAproxy
- I would like to raise a feature request for a "peers" section for sharing sticky tables between hosts in High Avail. ...
- 12:32 PM pfSense Feature #8546: Ability to download pfSense updates via another gateway
- Going back on this issue to give an update :
Actually, I ended up implementing that by explicitly setting a gateway ...
- 11:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6784: HAProxy version .48 will not use URL Table Alias for front end listener
- Quick up.
I just stumbled upon a scenario where having support for URL Table Alias would be helpful or desirable, ...
- 10:46 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8869: HAproxy should use RFC 7919 DH parameter files
I now remember where I had stumbled upon this idea in the first place, it goes back to a few years bac...
- 10:24 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8869: HAproxy should use RFC 7919 DH parameter files
- I understand the intent behind the stock DH parameter files, however some SSL testers raise known DH parameters as so...
Also available in: Atom